Issues related to the connection of the local area network of CNCNet's modified Red Alert 2

I used cncNet's modified Red Alert 2, and opened Red Alert 2 through the client. After clicking on the LAN connection, I opened the LAN with my friends at the same time and did not display the other party's id.Is this a CNCNet bug or a client problem with Red Alert 2?If I use the original Red Alert 2 Yuri Revenge, I can see each other in the LAN.

4 hours ago, timcui said:

I used cncNet's modified Red Alert 2, and opened Red Alert 2 through the client. After clicking on the LAN connection, I opened the LAN with my friends at the same time and did not display the other party's id.Is this a CNCNet bug or a client problem with Red Alert 2?If I use the original Red Alert 2 Yuri Revenge, I can see each other in the LAN.

Not sure I understand fully but anyway:

Questions:
1. Are you using the CnCNet client from here: https://cncnet.org/red-alert-2

2. Are you using the LAN option in the CNCNet client, or in game?

3. If you can't see anyone in the LAN lobby of the CnCNet client, it could be a network sharing issue, e.g. your PC or others not allowing to be seen on the network. 

Alternatively, have you tried just using CnCNet online option instead of LAN. Would allow all of you to be online and have the benefits of custom map transfers etc.