CnCNet 5 suggestions

Iran

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can pick any name you want, this name was just an example :D

normally the file is called "ra95-spawn.exe", cncnet updates it when new ra features are added ... if you want to use your own custom .exe then we are ofc not able to update it since you added some special stuff and you have to use your own updater

you should add the mod name and custom game type to cncnet5.ini, it will turn most of the standard ra updates off to make sure it wont break your mod (check red dawn as example)

Damn it, it's not outdated if it works just fine, it just means that there's no one working on making it better anymore. If you add support for it, you'll never have to update it. In that way, being "outdated" could be considered a good thing.... Just make the damn thing -.-

Want to work on my mod again... but there's no point if there's no way for people to play it.

-Liam

PS. shh Nyer, I expect you to HELP... lol

• 1 month later...

Now you're just trolling me -.-

That's what he likes most, misuseing his power. Don't fear that will end when he stops to do anything with this site. The problem will be that this will last probably more than just 1 year.

Will you stop spamming all threads now to whine? you are banned now for 2month, enjoy ... keep on going

Now you're just trolling me -.-

That's what he likes most, misuseing his power. Don't fear that will end when he stops to do anything with this site. The problem will be that this will last probably more than just 1 year.

Will you stop spamming all threads now to whine? you are banned now for 2month, enjoy ... keep on going

Will you stop complaining? I can tell what I think to anyone I don't need your permissions to tell anyone what my opinion is. Plus you can ban yourself for misusing your power at least 1 year. Seriously dude, stop that and we are gonna be fine. 2 months lol, why not for life? I won't have any fun with such an asshole as distributor. I will change to XWIS or else that won't be a problem ;).

Additionally, why so serious? Do you really think people will respect you if you don't treat them with respect as well? Don't be so vain!

Try to place a bot on xwis and spam the lobby with advertisements the same way you did on cncnet, you gonna be banned permanently there quickly. Maybe we should have never removed your ban for that...

You can tell whatever you want, its your freedom to do so. But quit insulting me

Try to place a bot on xwis and spam the lobby with advertisements the same way you did on cncnet, you gonna be banned permanently there quickly. Maybe we should have never removed your ban for that...

You can tell whatever you want, its your freedom to do so. But quit insulting me

Tell me where I insulted you? That I said you are misusing your power? You actually do a more hard punishment on me while others with racist jokes get 1 week? Do I miss the point or who does?