MX mod maps

FlyingMustache

When your m8 doubles me, and chandler comes to cover his own guy, you call that saving me? Never once did I need help with you, since you're ez pz. And I even asked you if you want Chandler as your m8, since you kept blaming Marsh and Kireek? Or whoever the other person was that you played with. I should remind you when you teamed with Buffalo vs me and Westnz, and Buffalo kept saying you are too weak lols. It doesn't matter who your team m8 is. YOU ARE TRASH :)

5 hours ago, VWWWWWWWWWWW said:

Andrewford: Random noob wanting some spotlight by posting 1 silly win vs me. Prob his biggest and only accomplishment...ever.

Lol I'm a Red Alert 1 player, I don't play RA2. I'm also the best RA1 player. If u watched the video, you'd notice I wasn't playing, so you're making yourself look like an idiot. Try me in RA1, you wouldn't dare ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U68XXIxC8HY

You also lost more than one game lmao.

9 hours ago, FReQuEnZy said:

@AndrewFord RA1 is for button bashers. :P

ra1 is okay, I forgot how simpleton the game was to just rush mcv and power with q and done. it's essentially an ultimate tank spam game and requires no where the amount of micro and macro ra2 does. still a decent game to play in the downtime

On 10/14/2017 at 7:37 AM, Marsh said:

ra1 is okay, I forgot how simpleton the game was to just rush mcv and power with q and done. it's essentially an ultimate tank spam game and requires no where the amount of micro and macro ra2 does. still a decent game to play in the downtime

It's debatable and based on preference. RA2 mainly consists of tanks as well, but the main difference is they auto-move and shoot while RA1 this is manually done. Production is more important in RA1 since you can't queue up multiple units, so clicking the tank icon as fast as possible is an important skill.

I've played and watched both games i respect both skill sets needed to play them at a high level.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AndrewFord said:

It's debatable and based on preference. RA2 mainly consists of tanks as well, but the main difference is they auto-move and shoot while RA1 this is manually done. Production is more important in RA1 since you can't queue up multiple units, so clicking the tank icon as fast as possible is an important skill.

I've played and watched both games i respect both skill sets needed to play them at a high level.

I do agree, but I still stand that ra1 is a first to rush power plants to win.

I've played both game competitively on ladder (ra1 back in 98-00)