MX mod maps

FlyingMustache

@Blazer

it's not an argument, it's a debate. It's not my fault if you see it as more hostile. Also, it's not that I'm.refusing to see it. Once again, it's just you who's speaking your opinion over and over without substance. You're the one who's being stubborn and proposing I accept your opinion as fact. Which I won't without any substance. I got it, I understand you think the mod is radically different. Not everyone believes so. There have been other critics (genuine critics mind you) that I actually considered. And no, not friends like you might think. AndrewFord was one of them who truly rebuked my original installment. Thus, I changed teslas. You feel like the mod makes things complicated, but you feel this way due to a new learning curve. Since some units are different, you have to adapt. 

Edited by FlyingMustache

2 hours ago, Grant said:

Please keep it civil guys, we're here to have fun. There is no need to pollute topics with petty stuff, you're all amazing at the game in different ways, move on, play, have fun, repeat. 

everyone of us is a snowflake in grants eyes, unique in our own special way :D

• Upvote 1

Thank you for the reports! I appreciate the use of the report system, as I can't read every single post that's written.

You can also give me a @Ferret mention as well.

To repeat what Grant said, please keep it civil. There are a lot of people besides the ones who post here, who can actually read it.

Let the game talk. :)

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Gun_Man said:

what i said is racial injustice?  and i speak about it a lot?  oh u mean the one time a few months ago...ok

i get wat u mean, but it was a harmless joke

oh I totally understand harmless jokes.

this is a gaming forum and before I came to cncnet you should see the jokes ive made that have triggered people with the thickest of skin. however I can also take the flame. I can take the jokes and not get upset. some can not. I have never personally insulted you nor would I, we do not know each other to the stand point that I would say stuff off the wall like I would to others. however I have heard  that you can become offended when it comes to race or subjects in the current events of 2017 world.

I just feel as if you can take it by all means dish it out.

but if you are unable to take it yourself and have that thick skin and realize that the world is not always against you, then its probably best to not make the comments that would easily warrant someone coming back at you.

Well I totally get what you're saying, and where you're coming from.  I don't usually have any issue with it within reason.  Just you've heard what you've heard from discord.

Just remember that mexican is not a race.  What I said is the equivalent of you calling me a Virgin Islander.

1 hour ago, Gun_Man said:

Well I totally get what you're saying, and where you're coming from.  I don't usually have any issue with it within reason.  Just you've heard what you've heard from discord.

Just remember that mexican is not a race.  What I said is the equivalent of you calling me a Virgin Islander.

I am well aware Mexican isn't a race. I hope you got my point, doubt that you did, and yes I didn't get this information through discord. does this make it fake news? or did you not get offended to what ive heard?

Its easy to play the victim in any circumstance I get that, maybe Ernesto is offended and he identifies as a white female and not a Mexican male. did you think of that? this is 2017 and everyone is so concerned with stuff like that, did you not think to find out if he was triggered by this first?

race isn't the only think you should consider, you only assumed the race thing because I pointed out you being sjw to racial injustice. which isn't the case m8

i'll leave this be for now as I tend to not like to stir the pot.

This is also my last reply to this little sidetrack

I'm all for you saying whatever you want.  But i'll just note that you found it necessary to spend the time to reply to me about racial injustice blah blah, even without knowing all sides of the previous argument.  You either have an issue with me, or you just have one sided information and don't care to look further before getting involved.  It took about 1000 times of me being called nigger to ask nicely for people to tone it down.  I don't mind any of the talk or jokes actually as they are funny to me too, as long as it's not overdone.  But when every sentence to or about me has the word nigger in it, it gets tiresome.  And if you would truly put the words "nigger" and "mexican" on the same plane, then there is no need for further thought as you've already made up your mind.

How this all started was on either this topic or a similar topic, where I called out the biased attitudes and thoughts that the members of the discord chat have.  And I backed up someone from outside of the discord chat group.  I was then and forever will be a target, which I really don't care about.  And that is apparent considering that is all they like to talk about regarding me, to this day.  But if you're a fair person, you'd look for yourself before casting judgement.

Now back to MX, please

There is nothing sophisticated or special about you. You spend all of your free time modding a game you suck at and talking on discord to a group of misfits. Notice how your whole posse of nerds consists of the biggest pussies on this game? 

And the one time you were feeling brave and finally did 1v1s and 2v2s against me, you lost 6-1? 7-1? In front of all your internet friends. You are a disgrace ;)

5 hours ago, VWWWWWWWWWWW said:

There is nothing sophisticated or special about you. You spend all of your free time modding a game you suck at and talking on discord to a group of misfits. Notice how your whole posse of nerds consists of the biggest pussies on this game? 

And the one time you were feeling brave and finally did 1v1s and 2v2s against me, you lost 6-1? 7-1? In front of all your internet friends. You are a disgrace ;)

I don't care about your opinion, only facts. This whole paragraph of yours is full of bullshit, no facts. If you're gonna talk shit, at least be factual. It was 3-1. This why my claims always stomp yours. I'm always factual, you're always assuming or ignorant. Usually both.

15 hours ago, FlyingMustache said:

I don't care about your opinion, only facts. This whole paragraph of yours is full of bullshit, no facts. If you're gonna talk shit, at least be factual. It was 3-1. This why my claims always stomp yours. I'm always factual, you're always assuming or ignorant. Usually both.

Your struggles with the English language continue. I specifically said it consisted of the 1v1 AND 2v2 games, which were back to back. 3-1 1v1, 3-0 or 4-0 2v2. That's 6-1 or 7-1, just like I said. Your single win came from moving to mid on heck. Didn't you struggle to remember the wins/losses when you played Buffalo as well? Lmao. So, do you still think YOU are always factual? Or are you still the same fuck-up that can't do a god damn thing correctly? Learn to read and fucking count, plz. 

11 hours ago, FlyingMustache said:

Yes, please. This VWWWW imbecile came back into this post simply to flame. That's all he does.

Nothing worse than a hypocrite. You run your mouth on the daily lols, and here you are crying about me. Any time you try to tattle, some admin should check your chat logs and see all the garbage you type, and then tell you to shut the hell up. Bum. 

Andrewford: Random noob wanting some spotlight by posting 1 silly win vs me. Prob his biggest and only accomplishment...ever.
Martin: No1 can take you seriously. You're a male secretary. That means the only thing your employer thinks you can do right is answer the phone and get coffee. And you suck at this game just like ^these other losers. 

Kindest Regards,
Matt

I didn't count the 2v2s. It's not a matter of English. Why would you count a 2v2 if you're making it personal? Especially when Chandler saved you in one of those 2v2s. It was because of that we even did 1v1s. So yes, 3-1 you simpleton. Oh, and hypocritical? Don't be stupid, that's another false statement. You just think it's trash talk since you're triggered by everything. What was that you were complaining about a few days ago? Oh yes, you were angry about "trash talk" because I was pointing out your idiocy for putting your nuke plant next to your lab 3 times in a row. You lost both 3 times in a row, it was incredibly stupid. There were several spectators laughing about it too, it was bad. Laughing about it isn't trash talk, you're just a bitch boy. Stay quiet down there buddy, it makes you sound less stupid.

Edited by FlyingMustache

2 hours ago, VWWWWWWWWWWW said:

Your struggles with the English language continue. I specifically said it consisted of the 1v1 AND 2v2 games, which were back to back. 3-1 1v1, 3-0 or 4-0 2v2. That's 6-1 or 7-1, just like I said. Your single win came from moving to mid on heck. Didn't you struggle to remember the wins/losses when you played Buffalo as well? Lmao. So, do you still think YOU are always factual? Or are you still the same fuck-up that can't do a god damn thing correctly? Learn to read and fucking count, plz. 

Nothing worse than a hypocrite. You run your mouth on the daily lols, and here you are crying about me. Any time you try to tattle, some admin should check your chat logs and see all the garbage you type, and then tell you to shut the hell up. Bum. 

Andrewford: Random noob wanting some spotlight by posting 1 silly win vs me. Prob his biggest and only accomplishment...ever.
Martin: No1 can take you seriously. You're a male secretary. That means the only thing your employer thinks you can do right is answer the phone and get coffee. And you suck at this game just like ^these other losers. 

Kindest Regards,
Matt

u can just ignore instead of flaming every1 around u
u just get triggered easily

Edited by DoDger
  • Upvote 1