MX mod maps

FlyingMustache

27 minutes ago, VWWWWWWWWWWW said:

If you don't want people to challenge you and then point out that you're a bailer, have the common sense not to call out players that are much better than you =]

#NoBallz 

Actually I just played some 1v1s vs buffalo yesterday. So no, your claim doesn't refute mine. Plus you didn't accept our team game challenge. Now keep this topic relevant and inquire about balance and modding.

38 minutes ago, FlyingMustache said:

Actually I just played some 1v1s vs buffalo yesterday. So no, your claim doesn't refute mine. Plus you didn't accept our team game challenge. Now keep this topic relevant and inquire about balance and modding.

because no one like your thug team 

so i sudgest you 1 vs 1 people

58 minutes ago, FlyingMustache said:

you sure did bit i did notice somthing, you didnt want to log on to your ladder tester account :) i wonder why. second thing after our games 4-1 u said 3-3 iam thinking wtf is this kid on lol. but you can go on calling it 10 - 3 if you like the pinky3x gang is strong with lies.

3 minutes ago, [nra]Buffalo said:

you sure did bit i did notice somthing, you didnt want to log on to your ladder tester account :) i wonder why. second thing after our games 4-1 u said 3-3 iam thinking wtf is this kid on lol. but you can go on calling it 10 - 3 if you like the pinky3x gang is strong with lies.

I miscounted our total. Yesterday was 1-4. Our total games are 3-4. No lies, just forgot one game. 

you guys are funny to watch dayly :D 

can we get series of fighting of the gangs ?

tej group vs mustach group (fight talk only ) 

winner gets oscar of cncnet (the best actor) 

probably papier award giving by korc :P 

2 hours ago, FlyingMustache said:

I miscounted our total. Yesterday was 1-4. Our total games are 3-4. No lies, just forgot one game. 

2 hours ago, [nra]Buffalo said:

Ok guys, let's keep it on topic. Some of you have provided intellectual substance. The rest of you  have high jacked this post with harassment and flaming. If you're aren't capable in engaging in civilized debate, please refrain from posting. Balance and modification is the point here.

Edited by FlyingMustache

You said you would beat us, right? And it's not the first time you called us out? .....Back that shit up? Pretty ez?

Try this: Grab your lil mexican ballz, drop those bitches on your keyboard, and say "I AM A MAN!". Do that a few times, page us, let us whoop you a few times, and then iz all good OK? Then iz all love!

EDIT:  And IDGAF what this topic is supposed to be about

Edited by VWWWWWWWWWWW

Stay on topic stop being a child 24/7 Matt. It's getting old quick. I get it,  the internet prominent for not being taken seriously but you literally came here just to trash. If you have nothing to discuss about the "Forum topic" please mind your attention elsewhere unless you have something truly to discuss. This isn't a place for minds of 12 year olds! I think the changes are good, and on the grizzle tank note. You can buy tier 3 units to fight Apocalypse tanks. Even with Germany. Germany alone  you can put up a good fight too with Rockies. at much cheaper price with a better tank overall. I don't quiet know the changes that were made to the TDessy on mx but I know they can shoot on the move facing the right direction.    

And P.S we didn't refuse a challenge. YOU left and joined another game. When I smashed the lobby chat to get you to join our game and you Ignored us. Stop being such a kid and taking this out of proportion on this forum, your digging a crater here Matt.

Edited by KrazySenpai
To reply to Vwwwwwwwwwww
  • Upvote 1

Nah, it's just a place for cowards who talk mad shit in the lobby and then run away like roaches. The maturity card is just another bail tactic. I don't think I recall you guys bragging about how you are more mature than I am. You were bragging that you could beat me on YR, yeah? Now i'm confused. You guys want to tell me you can whoop me on YR, and then just skip away? That's where you thought this ends? No no no =] 

I think I am the only person here who is actually on topic. Vwwwwww vs mustache/krazysenpai. That's what this topic is about now, gentlemen. Let me know when it's goin down

• Upvote 1

Iam not flaming or harrasing iam stating facts and your making them up as u go lol. The stats your posting are false and no one believes them if they have a brain. Wouldn't surprise me if u did bail Matt aswell. I been asking u and pinky gang for 1v1 2v2 3v3 after you talk rubbish then coware away in a corner.

It's simple really don't talk smack if u can't back it up. Which I know you can't if u listened for a change the better players wouldn't come after you.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, VWWWWWWWWWWW said:

Nah, it's just a place for cowards who talk mad shit in the lobby and then run away like roaches. The maturity card is just another bail tactic. I don't think I recall you guys bragging about how you are more mature than I am. You were bragging that you could beat me on YR, yeah? Now i'm confused. You guys want to tell me you can whoop me on YR, and then just skip away? That's where you thought this ends? No no no =] 

I think I am the only person here who is actually on topic. Vwwwwww vs mustache/krazysenpai. That's what this topic is about now, gentlemen. Let me know when it's goin down

We're not even talking smack. we're Discussing Game re-balancing. You came in here yelling Blasphemy. Note this>>>> "We will accept a challenge from you when we feel like it but sorry we prioritize playing with "friends". This is not the place for it or your trash talking! You could of easily I mean so EASILY started an entirely separate thread to indulge in your desires to trash talk to us. You could of made the Thread "KRAZY and Mustache Bailled"!  For all I care and we could talk there.  But no, what do you do? "Like a big Frigging Child" you came here where we are trying to have a civilized discussion about re-balances on mx maps and you persistently TRASH talk. Like grow up a bit man? Are we asking the world from you? is it too much to ask? We'll play you this weekend if I don't have to work but enough talk on here unless you have something to say about MX Maps. PLEASE respect the rules of the forums. Stay on topic. You aren't respecting our forum thread by harassing us.

• Upvote 1

seems i missed the fight :( 

guys please tell me next time when it started you guys like drama, i'm bored when joe and kinky stop fighting 

now we have mustach and buffalo ,marsh ,crazymark,matt (great tho :D )

alraight when part 2 startes ? 

15 hours ago, FlyingMustache said:

Please post something of value. You did nothing to rebuke my claim. My point still stands. The games are determined the same way as in vanilla. TC and BO are the driving factors to winning. If you don't like that, RA2 might be the wrong game for you.

do i really need to say anything valuable aout this funny sentence?

it doesn't change much you serious? it makes it completely another game.

i feel like you are deep too much in "thank you"s that you can't deal with a challenge on your maps.

15 hours ago, FlyingMustache said:

great improvement keep going :)

14 hours ago, [nra]Buffalo said:

well nvm.

don't dare throw me into the flame fest.....I will gladly run the table with matt though, other than that I enjoy the MX maps when we play them, a different type of game

but original is best always

@Blazer No, it's not about being deep in praise. You just aren't posting anything more than whining. What fundamentals are changed? Do you mean to tell me TC, BO and preparation don't win games anymore? Do you have to completely change the latter? In our experience it doesn't seem so. I'm dismissing your claim due to the fact that you're not specific, plus you never play them anyway.

54 minutes ago, Marsh said:

don't dare throw me into the flame fest.....I will gladly run the table with matt though, other than that I enjoy the MX maps when we play them, a different type of game

but original is best always

Nah, I was talking about the ad hominems and harassers. In my opinion, I don't like the original too much anymore. There's too many problems with it that even the elitists above acknowledge. Yuri is too powerful and several nations are useless. It's always America and Iraq. It's not because I made it either. If someone else made a mod that makes all nations playable, I'd be playing theirs. I respect your opinion though. 

14 minutes ago, FlyingMustache said:

@Blazer No, it's not about being deep in praise. You just aren't posting anything more than whining. What fundamentals are changed? Do you mean to tell me TC, BO and preparation don't win games anymore? Do you have to completely change the latter? In our experience it doesn't seem so. I'm dismissing your claim due to the fact that you're not specific, plus you never play them anyway.

you would never get my point as i said, you are "ty"ed out :P

but a suggestion for you: 

instead of changing YR and making modified maps, try Mental Omega. that game has the real balances in all means and there are 12 factions all having their unique units builds etc. esp the last version(3.3) which is too good in comparison with ra2/YR. i just don't play it much because there are a lot of chinese and there games re usually laggy. however, the game with other people from other countries has a good speed. so if you're interested, we can give it a try.

[btw ty @speeder for the good job]

Edited by Blazer

I saw your poinT, you're just dodging mine. I've played mental omega. The problem.with this mod is that this one truly does change the whole game. They call themselves an unofficial expansion. I don't want a mod that changes the whole game. I just want one that changes the current units a bit to make them viable. You don't want a completely different game, but you advocateMental Omega? That's why I don't your claims serious. Very contradicting.

47 minutes ago, FlyingMustache said:

I saw your poinT, you're just dodging mine. I've played mental omega. The problem.with this mod is that this one truly does change the whole game. They call themselves an unofficial expansion. I don't want a mod that changes the whole game. I just want one that changes the current units a bit to make them viable. You don't want a completely different game, but you advocateMental Omega? That's why I don't your claims serious. Very contradicting.

believe it or not your mod has changed the whole game. you just don't want to see it.

well, i don't say i can't play another game, the problem i have with your mod is that it makes the game more complicated.

ah nvm this is my last post in this, i don't like arguing more on this so relax 

Edited by Blazer