Negative representation of CNCNet?

XXxPrePxX

Sure, there's a lot of money in CnCNet as well. Not just XWIS.

What do you mean? How does this relate to the post?

I don't honestly think that he is 'sponsored' by any server, I think that's just more bs coming from him.

It's just the way that he comes off as 'mr. cncnet who is anti-xwis," while promoting a blatant cheat.

It's just the way that he comes off as 'mr. cncnet who is anti-xwis," while promoting a blatant cheat.

You might see him as a scumbag but I'm sure he's being honest on this. Why else would he keep bashing on XWIS?  :)

Guy is smart and has better things to do. CnCNet has enough $$$ means to sponsor him.

Mechacasual, Shortbus, UltATK or whatever he calls himself now a days is not sponsored by CnCNet. No one is sponsored by CnCNet as we do not have the funds to do so.

As for ties with Tahj the last thing I remember Mechacasual was being very disrespectful against Tahj, but I don't know the full story there.

Mechacasual, Shortbus, UltATK or whatever he calls himself now a days is not sponsored by CnCNet. No one is sponsored by CnCNet as we do not have the funds to do so.

Hmm, yeah, sure... Why do you lie to us? Do you believe your own words?

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/181705-cncnet-and-strike-teamnet-merger/?p=1575619

In addition to the free service, we can also implement a subscription package if possible which enables users to purchase a yearly subscription at a low cost to implement extra features to their gaming experience. Or even advertisements of some sort.  Such as creating multiple nicks or whatever. Can have a solid revenue stream to fund this. Donations also work as well

I think banning is useless because it's laughably easy to go around. Instead I support the idea of having an inner circle that you can get kicked out of - a premium subscription. You can still play, naturally, but can't compete in the ladder.

Unfortunately having a paid-for premium service makes it very unfair to all those people who don't have access to PayPal and/or don't have access to a CC and/or just can't pay a reasonable fee (like $5/mo or something) because it's a lot of money for quite many. Not having a subscription fee or it being too low would make recreating premium accounts too easy.

Also it's fine for me we get paid if someone gets caught for cheating and buys another subscription, that's how almost all online games work, people just literally buy around their bans.

People have occasionally got some money if they had done some great things or done a lot of work, [...]

So those people aren't "sponsored"? I guess you could say it's their salary, then!  :)

So a rejected idea hifi had about a subscription service to discourage cheating inspired by Valve somehow gives CnCNet enough money to sponsor people?

So those people aren't "sponsored"? I guess you could say it's their salary, then!  :)

I'd say they are gifts given to people who have say worked non-stop over an entire weekend on something such as a client as no reward has ever been promised to anyone beforehand.

I'd just like to reinforce the point that he has zero ties to me. He's a troll and hates me for banning him from XWIS (when I was staff and he was using/distributing cheats). As Rampa pointed out, he's been banned from here and many other gaming related forums. Even if CnCNet were able to "sponsor" players, he wouldn't even be remotely close to consideration :)

Have to back Sean (Tahj) up here: DCASEAL is a well-known troll in the TS community, and a massive cheater. You can't trust anything he says.

I was also an admin on XWIS and can confirm DCASEAL started his grudge with Sean on account of the fact we banned him for using and distributing cheats.

Mecha who?

Half of the YouTube videos on CnCNet's channel are from him.  :)  So yeah, if you didn't sponsor him - why would he keep making videos for you?  :)

I wonder why he even got on the Youtube channel in the first place. Most of the videos there are made by volunteers, but still. The account needs a clean up. 

Mecha who?

Half of the YouTube videos on CnCNet's channel are from him.  :)  So yeah, if you didn't sponsor him - why would he keep making videos for you?  :)

I wonder why he even got on the Youtube channel in the first place. Most of the videos there are made by volunteers, but still. The account needs a clean up.

He did make a lot of videos though. Instead of deleting them I would keep the videos uploaded. It will bring more players to the games. The videos are not the problem. He is a douche towards the community though and I would just brush him off and not worry about him. Haters gonna hate.

I doubt those videos are bringing more players to the games, they have barely any views and no one wants to look at his boobs anyway.

Actually the videos by him on the cncnet channel have the most views... I'm not talking about the ones with just the commentary. One of them has even surpassed (edit) 10K views.

Video contributions to the CnCNet YouTube channel are handled by an all singing and dancing "video submission thread".

Files submitted to us are then quickly reviewed and uploaded. There has never been an incident with this system, it has only really benefited CnCNet to grow its YouTube presence. With the surge of Videos submitted meant we had to schedule them out months in advance.

Contributors that submit more videos are rewarded with a backlink in the video description as the video sub topic states.  We are not here to hold peoples hand and monitor other youtube channels. If there's something incriminating or wrong with a YouTube channel report it using the YT's report site.

Side note I'd like to thank everyones contributions to the YouTube channel, it's grown massively over a matter of months.

--

In the end it's just a game and a bunch of videos we're talking about here. Don't get too worked up please and look forward to the future of where we go to next with expanding CnCNet.  Any concerns please PM me and I'll be happy to reply in time.