CB

JMaN2005

Hello,

You were extremely rude and disrespectful towards myself and other players. I gave you plenty of chances before you were muted and you still didn't follow the rules. We don't accept swearing or negative feedback towards players and admins. Please be respectful and courteous to all players. You will be removed from the mute list by tomorrow night.

Thank you,

You're actually the only one who felt that way. Even the other players I was arguing with were on my side about being chat banned. Either way, Being banned for, what, 3 days now? Seems a little excessive. Not even this micromanaging on XWIS. 15 minutes to 24 hours and the ban was over. And I was the only one chat banned of the 4 players that were talking a massive amount of shit. If you're going to be so ridiculous, at least do it evenly.

Hello,

You were extremely rude and disrespectful towards myself and other players. I gave you plenty of chances before you were muted and you still didn't follow the rules. We don't accept swearing or negative feedback towards players and admins. Please be respectful and courteous to all players. You will be removed from the mute list by tomorrow night.

Thank you,

Yet I log on for the first day since, and I'm still banned lmfao. So I get isolated out of a group of people. Nice. Im not whining, it's more irritating then anything. If it's not resolved by tomorrow If i get a chance to log on, I'll just make a new account. I'm not complaining about being banned, I'm complaining about being singled out of the group all doing the same thing.

So, translating to C&C... you're suggesting we make all games "banned" people play from now on have them spawn with an unarmed civilian instead of an MCV? :P

Unarmed civilian is too harsh, I say give all banned players a harvester or ore truck to replace their MCVs. At least he can dump money at his allies refinery and maybe get a technician to help shoot some bad guys if the ore truck gets destroyed.

And make a banned tag visible for game hosts so they don't ruin games.