Ground texture

GundamMKII

Hey, great mod! Brings back that old feel.

Anyways, could someone tell me whats going on here and how to fix it, because its really killing my eyes.

help1d.th.jpg

And if it helps, my system spec are:

CPU: Core i7

Video: Geforce 7800:GTX

RAM: 6GB

HDD: 300GB

Soundcard: Xonar DX

Hope someone can help, and thanks again for such a wonderful mod.

Seems like something got corrupted, uninstall Generals ZH (and delete it's folder afterwards) and install it again this will hopefully fix your problem :)

As for Tiberian Dawn Redux you should delete the installer you downloaded and download it again to make sure it's 100% working and not corrupted.

Ok, so I uninstalled the mod, and both games, deleted all the folders where they was installed in and everything.

So I reinstalled generals and fired it up, and its showing the same white ground textures :(

Could it be my disks are bad and things are not being copied over right?

I've heard of something like this on the official board, actually... It's either related to user rights or graphical settings. Not with problems installing all components, anyway.

checklist:

-Are you running the game in Windows XP SP2 compatibility mode?

-Are you running as administrator? (right click on exe - Run as Admin)

-Are you 100% sure you have ownership of all files?

I have the game running in XP/sp2 mode with full administrator access, same white ground. And if you mean if I own the game? Yes. I bought the game back when it came out. I have the latest Video drivers from Nvidea's website as well.

oh, I also forgot to mention that my copy of Win7 is 64bit. If that makes any difference? 

Yeah, I tested the Mod on my old computer that I just rebuilt for my parents... it is kinda slow due to the processor and graphics card but Generals, Zero Hour, and TDR look fine.  :S

CPU: AMD Sempron 1.8ghz

RAM: 1GB

Video Card: AGP nVidia 5500 FX with 256 MB RAM

HDD: 80GB

Perhaps check and see if Generals and Zero Hour have terrain.big and terrainzh.big and that the Mod has 00_CCTDREDUXTERRAIN.tdr OR .big installed in the respective folders.

Reinstalling your Video Card Drivers and setting hardware acceleration to maximum in its properties may help too.

This is the computer (described above) TDR was born on BTW... ;)

And if you mean if I own the game? Yes. I bought the game back when it came out.

Not what I meant, at all... you have to make sure your user has ownership of all the files of the installed game. Vista and Win7 are known to be annoying about that from time to time.