Sign in to follow this  
sgtmyers88

Anyone make a Mod fix for Origin C&C games?

First off I don't use EA Origin so I have no clue how they formatted the system but I was hearing that the only way to get mods to work in Generals, Zero Hour, and Tiberium Wars is that you will have to extract and decompile all of the individual game data folders from the custom mod files (.big .gib .tdr etc.) with FinalBIG and then copy them into the root game directory. Is this correct or is there another way around it?

Mods work as normal on the Origin versions. For C&C3 you need to find a copy of the mod launcher from somewhere though or use the fixed launchers.

For C&C3 you just need to start the -ui interface or start the mod from command line directly. It actually has built-in support for mods, unlike Generals. It might need the fixed launchers though, yes.

Yeah EA needs to cut their crap with this. The latest update has indeed broke these as well. I am just glad I still have my retail disk copies safely stored away with a digital backup made for TFD.

Edited by sgtmyers88

Can anyone help me here i dont get it to work.

After aplying the fix i am getting asked to login to origin instead of getting a launcher...