good ping and lag

JSDS

hi all im having little probleme when i join game i have good pings like 53 or 47 and i do lag the game eney fix for that ?

or it go by time?

Check a skirmish game

If that lags, go to Client options > Renderer, set to TS-DDRAW.

Still lags after that, check videobackbuffer.

Rinse and repeat until no lag

aWarNoob1: JSDS started by saying he has good ping. And you have to pay extra when you ask your isp for an upgraded internet connection :P

I know about paying extra, and it's not quite obvious to me what ping has to do with optimum settings on network devices or internet speed.

i hope you guys know that lag is not dictated by ping.  I've had pings of over 400 in a game and still had it be fast.  The problem is someone in the room's internet connection not being stable.  Try pinging to google and make sure your numbers are consistent.  type /ping google.com -t in command prompt and check out the consistency of the pings.

i hope you guys know that lag is not dictated by ping.  I've had pings of over 400 in a game and still had it be fast.  The problem is someone in the room's internet connection not being stable.  Try pinging to google and make sure your numbers are consistent.  type /ping google.com -t in command prompt and check out the consistency of the pings.

that is when use vpn