Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JSDS

Question to old players (ra2,yr)

16 posts in this topic

Hello guys

Long time ago i played teams games in cncnet server one of the players said many symboles the only one i remember is this :

J_J

He said so many people in clans know it ,and it used in old WOL and xwis.

Eney one what it means?

Thanks 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you've been had.

 

J_J does not mean anything significant unless you are talking about the ra2 xwis player JJ who used (?) to play. He was quite good.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No lol

Maybe when i find him i ll ask him :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, XXxPrePxX said:

I think you've been had.

 

J_J does not mean anything significant unless you are talking about the ra2 xwis player JJ who used (?) to play. He was quite good.

 

Siesse, he was playing a bit last year, apart from that ive no idea what its about :P

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, [NRA]Rocketeer said:

Mourad it means nothing xD

Nra rocketeer 

If u r that Guy from xwis that we played that day how u know my real name? That's wierd because i didint my name to you.:shocked:

3 hours ago, ZiGZaG said:

Siesse, he was playing a bit last year, apart from that ive no idea what its about :P

Some one ain't old enough :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

J_J = a crying face. "not very commonly used despite its coolness."

Edited by Omituinen
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, JSDS said:

Nra rocketeer 

If u r that Guy from xwis that we played that day how u know my real name? That's wierd because i didint my name to you.:shocked:

Some one ain't old enough :P

You're friends with Sandeep, you posted on a live video of his some time ago.

We did play that day, I won I think 8)

Edited by [NRA]Rocketeer
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, [NRA]Rocketeer said:

You're friends with Sandeep, you posted on a live video of his some time ago.

We did play that day, I won I think 8)

oh :P

That explain much.

yeah we play 1 game only ( snow vally t v b )(america vs america ) and yeah u won :P

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JSDS said:

oh :P

That explain much.

yeah we play 1 game only ( snow vally t v b )(america vs america ) and yeah u won :P

 

We'll play again sometime, playing games on here as well as XWIS

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, [NRA]Rocketeer said:

We'll play again sometime, playing games on here as well as XWIS

yeah np i want my re match btw :P

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

That means they are part of the yakuza. Quick, delete this thread or they'll come after us all.

Edited by aWarNoob1
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, aWarNoob1 said:

That means they are part of the yakuza. Quick, delete this thread or they'll come after us all.

Yakuza =?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0