zigzag wouldn't unlock his game for me because he lost to many times

Korc

On 21/06/2017 at 11:08 PM, Korc said:

zigzag wouldn't unlock his game for me because he lost to many times

Korc you dcd and we got a fourth who didnt lag. I dont really care about winning or losing, but im sure the others noticed the speed difference after u dcd aswell. Fix your lag.

Matt, I only ban you when u get all up on your period and start flaming everyone, Clearly the pill is keeping those mood swings in check as you've been alright as of late.

3 minutes ago, JSDS said:

they are kiding ferret .

they are freinds like to do such thins .

I understand, but just keep it a little more civil on the forums. They're not the only ones who can read the thread.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ferret said:

I understand, but just keep it a little more civil on the forums. They're not the only ones who can read the thread.

the trouble guy is @ZiGZaG :P 

i'm sure that they will check the topic again and keep it civil :D 

On 6/26/2017 at 3:48 PM, ZiGZaG said:

Korc you dcd and we got a fourth who didnt lag. I dont really care about winning or losing, but im sure the others noticed the speed difference after u dcd aswell. Fix your lag.

Matt, I only ban you when u get all up on your period and start flaming everyone, Clearly the pill is keeping those mood swings in check as you've been alright as of late.

That's a cute spin on it. You don't kick me when I flame "everyone". You kick me when I do a lil chirping to YOU. You are more than comfortable talking shit to people. Seen it many times. And I recall a topic on s-t where you tried to call me out and claimed you would own me if I ever came to YR. You got pretty crunk about that. Was really feelin' yourself hehe. Well I came to YR, and I'm clearly better than you, and now you complain/cry if I point that out occasionally? Hypocritical? 

I like how you pick and choose when to be the *mature* person =]