Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Holland

Funkyfr3sh, lets update the new TS stuff

Hey Funky!

I know you're working hard on everything, but I just  wanna bring up this stuff - no rush though. Just wanna see your thoughts on this

First, about the new ts-spawn, its been tested many times and had no problems what so ever. Can't wait for it to be uploaded.

Second, we have gathered a bunch of voxels and shp files. (I know dkeeton and you talked about it a bit) Worked really hard on them to make them all work and ask permissions. I uploaded all the stuff for if you wanna look at it, (and for other readers to test it out) It might still need some work but that's no problem, im just throwing it out here already :P

Pack includes:

- expand11 (containing a few ecache.mix files with all the files)

- Accounting excel sheet with all the information

- art.ini

- a map to test all of the stuff

- and the new ts-spawn (use it to test map)

Everything can still be modified ofcourse. We have a google drive with all the files, all seperate rules and art ini files for each new voxel/shp.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6M2MyqeyRCzMlQ3UnNPTHFpTWM/view?usp=sharing

We have to wait until dkeeton got everything ready, not sure what still needs to be done.

5 minutes ago, FunkyFr3sh said:

We have to wait until dkeeton got everything ready, not sure what still needs to be done

Okidoki!

little teasers:

:)

posted image

posted image

EVERYONE CHECK OUT NEW TS!!!

OMG YES!!!!!!!  ITS THERE!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO EVERYONE CHECK OUT NEW TS!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By KevinLancaster
      Was updating TS after using the Tiberian Sun online installer and a file called Accounting.xlsx was downloaded into the game folder with credits for some files that don't seem to be used in the game.
    • By LucasSK
      Hello, I just noticed that when i place some buildings on ground in Final Sun editor and then when i launch this map in c&c tiberian sun they dissapear. This problem applies just for some of them such as - Denzils last chance motel. Are textures missing for everyone or is it just me? Any fix? 
      Thanks.
    • By krai
      Hello there!
      I can't download Tiberian Sun Installer from here anymore. I know I can just download the Online Installer, but I need an offline installer with the single-player game because I will soon go to the place without Internet access, and I was wanted have all I needed.
      Thanks in advance for your help!
    • By FunkyFr3sh
      Looking for testers for a new release of TS-DDraw. 

Download: https://github.com/CnCNet/ts-ddraw/releases

Should work for Tiberian Sun, Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. 

For all those who don't know TS-DDraw, this is what it can do: 
      Working windowed mode without having to change windows to 16bit 
      Makes the game running smooth on Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10  and wine (Need testers for Vista!) 
      Can fix black screens, invisible menus and other issues

ddraw.zip
    • By Holland
      I'd like to explain some of the new units that have been uploaded recently: a package full of (most) fan made voxels and animations (infantry, vehicles, buildings, weapons, terrain), created over the years and years since TS started. Some of you already have seen some maps with these, and so far they're mostly test maps. Any map with the word 'VXLS'  or 'Voxel' is a (test) map with some of them.
      http://mapdb.cncnet.org/search.php?game=ts&age=0&search=VOXEL
      http://mapdb.cncnet.org/search.php?game=ts&age=0&search=VXLS
      THeyre also in these (copy /map and code into cncnet) :
      /map e917eed3aa50bef39f6f265c9c690b788cd3de9e  Fortress Tower Forest [4]
      /map 58b6f72c996c3e80d21d68270f6ab68b3db43576  Fortress Tower Forest 2
      /map be2dacfcea0e3d1dd522abc75fe1e31b8f01dfea  King of the Jungle
      /map 92c384a01632dc2a8de4a94f41a30ef5c1438f1e  TowerDefense Rally RACE! Jungle [V1]
      /map 4f573c8775f769ec4ec02b83b5af98e2009011b0  Oil Derricks
      but if you wanna peak at all of them, try this one:
      /map d77a5b52251353621a58cfa79c8130ae6b858542  Voxel Arena - All new models v1

All you need to do is open the map file (with wordpad) and pick the one you want, and copy it in your map. If you want to do it more efficiently, download XCC Utilities and open XCC Mixer, and browse to \CnCNet\TiberianSun_Online\MIX\expand11.mix, so you can see the unit (VXL or SHP file) and its name, and you simply Use "Image=" on your modded units or structures, or use animlist= for different explosions
      For Example we want CYBORG to have the image of the zone trooper, then we add this into your map:
      [CYBORG]
      Image=ZONE
      But ofcourse we can add the Zone trooper in our map as a new infantry as well. As for all the other ones. Please look at some modding tutorials on how to do that
      I will use this topic to explain more about it, but i'm glad i finally started this lol, for now, i will answer any question and will help you getting you the right codes for your mod. Oh and if you are a creator of one of these animations please tell me so we can give you credit, or tell me if you want it removed!