Official Tournament Map P

[CC] RaVaGe

That's pretty awesome. I see you did away with the garrisionable huts that protect the middle walkway. I might have  left those in as they pose a strategic element that is important to BoP. But really-- a pretty damn creative way to turn BoP into a 1on1 map.  Love the added touch of the islands as well. 

Ooo -- you also did away with the derrick by the gems. I might have left that there for each side as it allows them to build ref by gems like in BoP. 

1 hour ago, XXxPrePxX said:

That's pretty awesome. I see you did away with the garrisionable huts that protect the middle walkway. I might have  left those in as they pose a strategic element that is important to BoP

Ooo -- you also did away with the derrick by the gems. I might have left that there for each side as it allows them to build ref by gems like in BoP. 

It would make it too campish with the middle having garrisons.

Also, removing the oil at the gems makes it playable in AvS, due to Allied being unable to turtle so well while protecting the miners.

Edited by FReQuEnZy

played with you and told u i liked it. 

i also told you this; when a soviet player deploys deso's at the front corners of the elevated area, protected by flak cannons its near impossible for an allied player to kill them and get through there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2017 at 7:01 PM, heldro said:

played with you and told u i liked it. 

i also told you this; when a soviet player deploys deso's at the front corners of the elevated area, protected by flak cannons its near impossible for an allied player to kill them and get through there.

If an Allied player builds a few prism towers in the same locations the Soviet player will have a hard time, while Allied players have the chance to abuse their naval advantage if a Soviet player decides to camp.