RaVaGe invisible MCV then makes game not count

Andy.

He was a toxic player and very poor mechanics, after easily beating him he invisible MCV and said, "have fun waiting for your points" he then told me he's an admin and the game is not gonna count. He quit and then the game didn't count, here is the game.

https://ladder.cncnet.org/ladder/8-2018/yr/games/42711

I don't really care about this dead game just came on for fun but it's pretty sad to see people still cheating, no wonder no one plays anymore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Andy. said:

He was a toxic player and very poor mechanics, after easily beating him he invisible MCV and said, "have fun waiting for your points" he then told me he's an admin and the game is not gonna count. He quit and then the game didn't count, here is the game.

I called you a toxic player, impersonating a well respected XWIS player, laming hardcore, acting like a kid, flaming.
I had fun with my MCV glitch just to rile him a bit then quit, never mentioned that the game wouldn't count, so that's made up.
I did however mention that he needs a ban like on XWIS.

1 hour ago, FunkyFr3sh said:

What is your version of the story? :P

I didn't bother to post my version as he basically took everything I said and made up that post...

I saw many cheaters that build all kind of units and buildings with same MCV, also many toxic behavior this game with Counter Strike have ones of the most toxic community i ever see in games, people quitting and lagging game deliberately, join in a group of discord to plan how to fuck a match or helping the team mates from spectator position, team killers and trolls, this game is very old i think most of the people that play it are above 25 years and mature but seems like all are kids and haters, i have like 15 people that are in my social networks, forums and comments in my videos saying that hate me because i am a 40 years old man playing a game, the true is that i am 30 and well is my like, a healthy and better activity that get drunk with beer, smoke weed or watch series that don't put your brain to work and keep it sharp also Bryan post about me and break the forum rules and admins say nothing i reply to them and admins delete my comment because i was attacking another user, seems that Bryan not do that or maybe he have some privileges, maybe because he is rich and put a donation to cncnet. 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, a1nthony said:

Just my two cents, and a general statement; as an admin and an overseer of the ladder. You are a face of cnc net Martin and your behavior is a representation of cnc net admins as a whole.  That’s it lol

Seeing as I can't do anything about toxic players like Andy who is banned on XWIS forums, I don't care, if I was an actual staff member I'd act accordingly, until then...
I have minor management powers taking care of just a small portion of updates basically.

1 hour ago, Andy. said:

you are a delusional scumbag player that tries to validate your bad sportsmanship by pointing the finger at others.

Says the guy trying his hardest to put words in my mouth. :D

Hello everyone,

Firstly thank you for telling us about your problem with RaVaGe. The use of these un-patched game bugs, especially in ladder games where you are all playing for rank certainly isn't fair. We actively take every chance when there's time to do so, to block out these major game bugs. 

Unfortunately, what we thought was removed has obviously crept back in from a past update.  

I'm disappointed in Martin's behaviour, as is the team that work with him, he since received a short suspension from playing on the ladder and a warning from us.  (As would anyone using a bug like that).

It should be noted that anyone using game bugs to gain an advantage should be reported in our private reporting area.  It's also important to provide evidence such as video or screenshots to help your case. This is an area you are only posting to members of staff. 

Since Martin has now also apologised for his behaviour, I'm closing this.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• Grant locked this topic