Jump to content

CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • 1
carlitosway

CNCNet doesn't work on Mac Mojave

Question

I recently updated my MacBook to macOS Mojave, and after the update the CNCNet application simply doesn't work. I've been trying for days now, but to no avail. I even tried to uninstall and install the application again, but nothing works. Is this something that you are working on? I really want to play some good old Tiberian Sun :(

Also; are there anybody else with the same problem out there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Any perspective on a solution? I'm using the porting kit but am having big mouse issues there -> it gets stuck in the corners, or just starts wandering on its own :(

 

A solution would be much appreciated :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
8 hours ago, Heraclitus said:

Any perspective on a solution? I'm using the porting kit but am having big mouse issues there -> it gets stuck in the corners, or just starts wandering on its own :(

 

A solution would be much appreciated :)

 

I'm currently working on updates for the mac issues, but I only know about the invisible mouse cursor and the random crashes (I think I got both fixed..), never heard about the problems you describe yet. Do you have a video of it? How often does this happen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I had the problem that Heraclitus talks about when I updated to Mojave. I don't know much about computer stuff, but it seemed like the game resolution wasn't compatible with the Mojave update, when I played on 640x400 it was like the mouse didn't stop at the right and bottom sides so when touching these sides with the cursor the mouse would kind of get "stuck" to the sides and keep wandering. I tried a bunch of things, I found that it worked better with resolution 640x480, since it had black bars on the sides it was normal when moving cursor to right side. I didn't figure out how to completely fix it though so in the end I ended up just reverting to High Sierra which works perfectly like it used to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 4/7/2019 at 5:31 PM, McLovin said:

I had the problem that Heraclitus talks about when I updated to Mojave. I don't know much about computer stuff, but it seemed like the game resolution wasn't compatible with the Mojave update, when I played on 640x400 it was like the mouse didn't stop at the right and bottom sides so when touching these sides with the cursor the mouse would kind of get "stuck" to the sides and keep wandering. I tried a bunch of things, I found that it worked better with resolution 640x480, since it had black bars on the sides it was normal when moving cursor to right side. I didn't figure out how to completely fix it though so in the end I ended up just reverting to High Sierra which works perfectly like it used to.

 

Yeah, if the resolution isn't supported then it will stretch the game to a higher resolution so your game actually runs at 1280x800 instead of 640x400 but the trick to make this working is to lock the cursor into a rectangle with the size of the original resolution of 640x400. I guess the cursor can't be locked anymore on mojave...

640x400 is the only resolution that will always show up in the config program even if it's not supported (because it's the very original resolution of the game), your suggestion (using a different resolution) should workaround the problem since no cursor lock is required for all supported resolutions.

Note: The config program should list low resolutions first, they keep getting higher and at some point they're getting lower again, don't use the lower resolutions at the end of the list (Those are all scaled resolutions that require a cursor lock).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Thanks for your answers. I have sometimes a cursor lock in the corners, but more frequently a general malfunctioning of the cursor. The cursor then starts moving automatically. In these cases, when I click escape to abort the game, the cursor is also absent in the blue screen with the “resign” and “abort” and “option” buttons. I can only end the game then with the escape-alt-cmd key combination (Mac version of ctrl-alt-del). I tried very hard to get this wandering cursor issue on record, yet after tens of recordings I am pretty sure that for some strange reason recording actually prevents thid issue from occurring. It still does occur maybe 10-30% of the times I don’t record. I am not only a noob in RA but also in general with computers, so I have no idea what the explanation for this phenomenon could be. Yet I do have a solution now; record all games.

 

Still I hope the original cncnet app for Mac will start working again at some point, as I never had issues with that and recording all games is kind of annoying in terms of hard drive space and need for deleting etc.

Thanks for thinking along!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
42 minutes ago, Heraclitus said:

Thanks for your answers. I have sometimes a cursor lock in the corners, but more frequently a general malfunctioning of the cursor. The cursor then starts moving automatically. In these cases, when I click escape to abort the game, the cursor is also absent in the blue screen with the “resign” and “abort” and “option” buttons. I can only end the game then with the escape-alt-cmd key combination (Mac version of ctrl-alt-del). I tried very hard to get this wandering cursor issue on record, yet after tens of recordings I am pretty sure that for some strange reason recording actually prevents thid issue from occurring. It still does occur maybe 10-30% of the times I don’t record. I am not only a noob in RA but also in general with computers, so I have no idea what the explanation for this phenomenon could be. Yet I do have a solution now; record all games.

 

Still I hope the original cncnet app for Mac will start working again at some point, as I never had issues with that and recording all games is kind of annoying in terms of hard drive space and need for deleting etc.

Thanks for thinking along!

 

I'm going to push the mac update now, it's supposed to fix the invisible cursor in-game, invisible cursor in the menus and random crashes. I assume the other cursor bug you mention could be related to the same problem too since you mentioned that you got the invisible cursor in the menus whenever it happens. 

Please post here if it should happen again after the update, I'll have a look into it.

 

About the cursor sticking to the corners, I actually thought it would always happen since you upgraded to mojave, I guess that's fixable too if it only happens sometimes. I will think about a solution for the problem and post here again with a command that lets you install a test build once I'm done.

 

The original cncnet app doesn't work for you? If you get a black screen with the cncnet app then maybe you just didn't see the popup that asked you for permissions. You will have to CMD+TAB back to the desktop and a there should be a popup asking for “Accessibility” permissions.

If there is no popup, there is also another way to add it manually, someone made a tutorial for it for another app, but you can follow their instructions and just add the CnCNet.app rather than the app they mentioned https://help.rescuetime.com/article/59-how-do-i-enable-accessibility-permissions-on-mac-osx

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

For me the cursor sticking to corners/sides happened 100% of the time when I updated to Mojave, but it only happened when pushing cursor towards right/bottom sides or right side corners. (Maybe this is what he means with it not always happening). It felt kinda like the screen didn't fit with the game even if the game was on fullscreen so the cursor could move just slightly further out on these sides then where it was supposed to stop making it wander/sticking there. Could still move it back but it was harder then usually, like you had to pull a bit extra to get it off the side. But as I said, this now works like normal if revert to high Sierra.

The invisible cursor doesn't happen much anymore for me, but the random crashes happens quite frequently; that the game crashes and it shows a grey message on screen saying that the game crashed.

When can't move cursor in the blue meny in game I have found that the keyboard arrows still work so you can move with them and abort/resigne with enter key, but you can't see where you click so after pressing esc to get in the blue menu just gotta count how many times you need to press down on keyboard to get to abort then press enter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I do have a different problem tho, its not affecting the game so doesn't really matter, but would be awesome if someone knew a quick way to fix it. I can't paste stuff in lobby or game room, like youtube links and stuff, when click paste nothing appears. Dunno if this is a Mac problem, but I suspect it is since the only other player who I have heard has the same problem also uses Mac. It does work in private messages tho. Any ideas about this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 4/15/2019 at 8:13 PM, McLovin said:

For me the cursor sticking to corners/sides happened 100% of the time when I updated to Mojave, but it only happened when pushing cursor towards right/bottom sides or right side corners. (Maybe this is what he means with it not always happening). It felt kinda like the screen didn't fit with the game even if the game was on fullscreen so the cursor could move just slightly further out on these sides then where it was supposed to stop making it wander/sticking there. Could still move it back but it was harder then usually, like you had to pull a bit extra to get it off the side. But as I said, this now works like normal if revert to high Sierra.

The invisible cursor doesn't happen much anymore for me, but the random crashes happens quite frequently; that the game crashes and it shows a grey message on screen saying that the game crashed.

When can't move cursor in the blue meny in game I have found that the keyboard arrows still work so you can move with them and abort/resigne with enter key, but you can't see where you click so after pressing esc to get in the blue menu just gotta count how many times you need to press down on keyboard to get to abort then press enter.

 

Oh I see... @Heraclitus can you confirm this?

 

19 hours ago, McLovin said:

I do have a different problem tho, its not affecting the game so doesn't really matter, but would be awesome if someone knew a quick way to fix it. I can't paste stuff in lobby or game room, like youtube links and stuff, when click paste nothing appears. Dunno if this is a Mac problem, but I suspect it is since the only other player who I have heard has the same problem also uses Mac. It does work in private messages tho. Any ideas about this?

 

I tried to reproduce this on linux, but didn't happen for me. I did some changes anyways, can you try these 2 commands and see if works then?

/install mclovin

/restart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

 

On 4/15/2019 at 3:33 PM, FunkyFr3sh said:

The original cncnet app doesn't work for you? If you get a black screen with the cncnet app then maybe you just didn't see the popup that asked you for permissions. You will have to CMD+TAB back to the desktop and a there should be a popup asking for “Accessibility” permissions.

If there is no popup, there is also another way to add it manually, someone made a tutorial for it for another app, but you can follow their instructions and just add the CnCNet.app rather than the app they mentioned https://help.rescuetime.com/article/59-how-do-i-enable-accessibility-permissions-on-mac-osx

 

 

So I just tried your suggestions. I made sure the the CnCNet app is allowed to control my computer, but still it doesn't open. I made a screen recording so you can see. Each time I double click the CnCNet app the computer freezes for maybe 8 seconds. I have this problem since the Mojave upgrade. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deL4UQxgbM0&feature=youtu.be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
12 hours ago, Heraclitus said:

 

 

 

So I just tried your suggestions. I made sure the the CnCNet app is allowed to control my computer, but still it doesn't open. I made a screen recording so you can see. Each time I double click the CnCNet app the computer freezes for maybe 8 seconds. I have this problem since the Mojave upgrade. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deL4UQxgbM0&feature=youtu.be

 

Video seems to be private, can't see it

 

10 hours ago, Heraclitus said:

@FunkyFr3sh I just had this out of control cursor issue again and made a little vid with my iphone. Again, it never happens when i do a screen recording. Shitty quality but I hope it works.

 

https://youtu.be/b0R7tNi4YWg

 

Can you try what McLovin suggested and use a different resolution? Try 640x480 instead of 640x400

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

 

On 5/1/2019 at 12:32 AM, FunkyFr3sh said:

Video seems to be private, can't see it

 

On 5/1/2019 at 12:32 AM, FunkyFr3sh said:

Can you try what McLovin suggested and use a different resolution? Try 640x480 instead of 640x400

I just changed resolution to 640x480 and had same issue. Made a better vid too. https://youtu.be/Km_oi8zZCr0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 hours ago, Heraclitus said:

 

 

I just changed resolution to 640x480 and had same issue. Made a better vid too. https://youtu.be/Km_oi8zZCr0

Hm, that looks like it is still stretching the game. Make sure your display mode is set to "fullscreen" and not "Stretched" or "Borderless", these two would be causing the bug with any resolution too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By Amph
      i can't see the laser of the core defnder is that intentional to prevent the internal error bug?
    • By W1NDW4LK3R
      Registering Your Gamesurge Account on CnCNet
       
      NOTE: At this moment, this does NOT work on the Yuri's Revenge client.
       
      Registering your account on CnCNet is a very simple process, and is recommended. One of the main reasons we recommend registering is that you'll be able to combat potential impersonators. An impersonator is a person who pretends to be someone else for entertainment or fraud. You'll also be able to have awards tied to your account such as the Gold Medal.
       
      Registering is very easy, so here's where we'll begin. Our client is tied with our partners over at GameSurge.
       
      1. Go to: https://gamesurge.net/createaccount/

       
      2. Enter your information here. Your account name is the name that will be displayed when other players perform a whois on you. Your account name will NOT become your display name.

       
      3. Login to your email. Check your junk folder as well, as sometimes your email will put GameSurge's email into the junk folder. The email should arrive in a timely manner, it should not take more than 30 minutes. The instructions are also posted in the email.

       
      4. Start a private message with a bot, or an admin. Enter the command in the chat window. This can also be performed in the lobby as well. I do not recommend doing this as if you mess up, your information will be plastered all over the lobby. I have seen this happen.

       
      The command is:
      /authserv auth <account> <temporary password>
       
      Your temporary password is the password located in the email you received from GameSurge.
       
      5. You will receive a notification from AuthServ stating that your information has been accepted.

       
      You are now logged into your account.
       
       
      Changing Your Password
       
      1. Start a private message with a bot, or an admin. Enter the command in the chat window. You can also enter the command in the lobby.

       
      The command is:
      /authserv pass <old password> <new password>
       
      2. You will receive a notification from AuthServ in the lobby stating that your password has been successfully changed.

       
      NOTE: If you've pasted your account information in the lobby, change your password immediately!
       
       
      Logging Into Your Account
       
      1. Start a private message with a bot, or an admin. Enter the command in the chat window. You can also enter the command in the lobby.

       
      The command is:
      /authserv auth <account> <password>
       
      2. You will receive a notification from AuthServ in the lobby stating that you've been recognized.

       
      You are now logged into your account.
       
      When clicking onto a user, you'll receive information about this user. If this user has logged into their account, you will see a (No Fake) title applied to their name and the account they're logged into.
       

       
      If you have any questions or are unsure on what to do, post a reply below!
    • By LucasSK
      Welcome mappers, players, modders and other people that are interested in mapping Tiberian Sun. If you want to know how to make your own maps, you are at the right place to do so! I am LucasSK (creator of [TIBERIUM RESURRECTION] and I am mapping Tiberian Sun for over than a year and a half now.  When I was learning how to do stuff and making my first projects, I encountered many problems with too little answers, so I thought it would be great idea to share my skills, knowledge and summarize FInalSun in few posts here, throughout this detailed tutorial series. In this part, I will talk about everything related to mapping in FinalSun. And now, without further ado, lets get into it! NOTE: This tutorial is made based on Temperate Theater of the map (not Snow).
      (Download FinalSun here: https://forums.cncnet.org/topic/6720-final-sun-complete-fixed/)
      Blue part indicates stuff which I am going to talk about in 2nd part (coming soon)!
      Green part indicated stuff which I am going to talk about here!
       (basic FinalSun interface)
      Ground - Select ground type you want to use (or use clear for default ground). Everything except water will not affect accessibility. GROUND
      Change owner - Change object's owning house to any you have in your map. This doesn't apply for Ground however. OTHER
      Infantry - Choose any Infantry, that is available in-game (including Civilians and Mutants infantry). OBJECT
      Vehicles - Choose any Vehicle, that is available in-game (including Civilian, Cabal and Mutant vehicles). OBJECT
      Aircraft - Choose any Aircraft, that is available in-game (including Orca Transport). OBJECT
      Buildings - Choose any Building, that is available in-game (including Light Posts, Civilian structures and Crashes). Different buildings require different number of fields, so make sure there is no other object blocking those fields. OBJECT
      Terrain objects - Allows you to place Trees, Fonas and Tiberium trees in your map, or use Paint random trees to paint them randomly from the ones you choose. OBJECT
       (Paint random trees - Select Trees you want to use by moving them from Available to Used by Arrow, then press OK and place them in map)
      Smudges -  Place Craters and Burned remains on the ground. OBJECT
      Special / Overlay - Here you can paint Tiberium, Veins, Bridges, Walls and Erase it. OVERLAY
      Waypoints - Create Waypoints (used in Triggers and Scripts).  OTHER
      Celltags - Create Celltags (used in Triggers).  OTHER
      Base nodes - Lets you create Building "layout" for AI bases = where should AI build / replace which building. Attach this to an existing Building. OTHER
      Tunnels - Lets you create and delete Tunnel paths underground from one Tunnel entry to an another. OTHER
      Player locations - Set player(s) starting point and delete it (represented through Waypoints). OTHER
      ("left-side" layout)
      Special & Overlay - This contains all Overlays you can use. Unless you are pro-mapper, I suggest you ignore everything in this category (as it is included in Special / Overlay), except Rocks, Walls and Goodie Crate. OVERLAY
      Terrain / Ground - This contains some additional items you can manipulate with. Lets analyze them. GROUND
      0000 (Clear) - Clears ground (similar to the Clear in Ground section). 
      0009 (Ice Ramps) - Lets you manually create inequalities on terrain or elevations to higher "Height levels". 
      0010 (Cliff Set) - Lets you manually create Cliffs (+4 "Height levels" above ground).                               (Tiberian Sun has 15 "Height levels")
      0012 (Shore Pieces) - Lets you manually create Shores. 
      0013 (Rough LAT Tile) - Rough ground type (similar to the Ground 2 in Ground section) 
      0015 (Cliff/Water Pieces) - Lets you manually create Cliffs with water around them (+4 "Height levels" above ground). 
      0016 (Bendy Dirt Roads) - Twists and connectors for dirt roads. 
      0017 (Dirt Road Junctions) - Dirt road junctions.                                          (Straight road connected to leaning road using connector
      0018 (Straight Dirt Roads) - Straight and leaning dirt roads.                       from Bendy Dirt Roads selection)
      0019 (Bridges) - Attach this to Cliff. Ends for Big bridges (paint bridges from one end to an another using Bridges section from Special & Overlay).  (+4 "Height levels" above ground). 
      0020 (Paved Roads) - Paved roads and nearly everything you need to build them. 
      0021 (Water) - Water ground type (similar to the Water in Ground section). 
      0023 (Dirt Road Slopes) - Elevation for dirt roads (lets you lead dirt roads to higher "Height levels"). 
      0025 (Slope Set Pieces) - Attach this to Cliff. Lets you create way to get up the Cliff.
      0030 (Waterfalls) - Attach this to Cliff. Lets you create Waterfalls in certain direction. 
      0033 (Sand) - Sand ground type (similar to the Ground 1 in Ground section).
      0035 (Rough Ground) - Lets you create "2D" rough ground. 
      0036 (Paved Road Ends) - Endings for Paved Roads. 
      0037 (Train Bridges) - Attach this to Cliff. Ends for Big track bridges (paint bridges from one end to an another using Bridges section from Special & Overlay).  (+4 "Height levels" above ground). 
      0038 (Pavement) - Lets you create pavement ground + parking lots (great for cities). 
      0040 (Paved Road Bits) - Some details you can add to the middle of Paved Roads. 
      0041 (Green) - Green ground type (similar to the Ground 3 in Ground section).
      0043 (Ramp Edge Fixup) - Lets you create elevations to higher "Height levels". 
      0045 (Water Slopes) - Elevation for water (lets you lead water to higher "Height levels"). 
      0046 (Pavement (Use for LAT)) - Pavement ground type (similar to the Pavement in Ground section).
      0047 (Paved Road Slopes) - Elevation for paved roads (lets you lead paved roads to higher "Height levels"). 
      0048 (Monorail Slopes) - Elevation for rails (lets you lead rails to higher "Height levels").
      0049 (Waterfalls B) - Attach this to Cliff. Lets you create Waterfalls in certain direction.
      0050 (Waterfalls C) - Attach this to Cliff. Lets you create Waterfalls in certain direction. 
      0051 (Waterfalls D) - Attach this to Cliff. Lets you create Waterfalls in certain direction. 
      0053 (Tunnel Floor) - Creates Tunnel ending with Paved roads.
      0054 (Tunnel Side) - Creates "side" for Tunnel endings.
      0055 (Track Tunnel Floor) - Creates Tunnel ending with Paved roads and Tracks.
      0056 (Destroyable Cliffs) - Cliff that can be destroyed and used as entrance. 
      0057 (Water Caves) - Cliff with water caves in it. 
      0070 (Scrin Wreckage) - Scrin wreckage textures (WARNING: HUGE). 
      0072 (Dirt Track Tunnel Floor) - Creates Tunnel ending with Tracks. 
      0073 (Dirt Tunnel Floor) - Creates Tunnel ending. 
      0074 (Crystal LAT Tile) - Crystal LAT ground type (representing Green Tiberium) 
      0076 (Swampy) - Swampy ground type (usable on Water) 
      0078 (Blue Mold) - Blue mold LAT ground type (representing Blue Tiberium) 
      0080 (Crystal Cliff) - Cliff with Crystal LAT on it (+4 "Height levels" above ground).
      0081 (Kodiak Crash) - Kodiak crash textures (WARNING: HUGE). 
      NOTE: Some numbers may differ from the ones you will work with.
      ("lower" layout)
      Now, I would split these objects into 3 categories: Objects, Overlay, Ground, Other, so you can understand their features.
      Object - Characteristic / Description: They can be blocked by other Objects, aren't Overlay & Special and most of them are "3D" such as Vehicles, Infantry, Buildings, Trees, etc. Some of them are selectable by double-left-clicking on them and they are draggable by left-click-and-hold. Can be deleted by using Delete objects.
      Overlay - Characteristic / Description: Everything in Overlay & Special, can't be selected, often has weird field position (overlapping or near the edge of one field (not centered)). Can be deleted using Erase overlay.
      Ground - Characteristic / Description: Mostly "2D" items on the ground, on which you can place other Objects or Overlays + Water, Firestorm Defence. Can be deleted using Clear.
      Other - Characteristic / Description: Items you can't see in-game such as Waypoints, Celltags, etc.
      Vehicles, Aircraft, Infantry and Buildings have their "options" when you double-click on them. They are pretty much self-explanatory.

      TIPS:
      (NOTE: I will update these occasionally , so feel free to send me yours)
      - read Manual by pressing F1 while in FinalSun or Tips (Help -> Tip of the day)!
      - while making map, play it once in a while to check if everything is working!
      - make terrain as interesting as you can by putting multiple decorations there!
      - make sure things aren't overlapping!
      - FinalSun has many bugs, be patient and calm !
      If you have any questions, need help with anything, something's missing here, found incorrect statement or something incorrectly explained here, please let me know through Reply, Private Message or Discord (LucasSK#4124). This is my 1st tutorial, so feel free to review it and ask further questions about mapping 😉. At last, I recommend you checking my recent addon [TIBERIUM RESURRECTION] - https://forums.cncnet.org/topic/9186-wip-tiberium-resurrection/ - See ya soon in the 2nd part! Have a good day.
    • By FunkyFr3sh
      Command & Conquer 1, Red Alert, Tiberian Sun, Dune 2000 (+ Mods)
       
       
      Linux (Ubuntu) example:
      sudo apt-get install libmono-system-core4.0-cil mono-runtime wget http://downloads.cncnet.org/cncnet-server.exe nohup mono cncnet-server.exe --name "My cool server" --maxclients 200 --port 50001 > cncnet-server.log &  
       
      Note: Newer Mono versions are bugged and can't be used, please stick to 5.14 or below.
       
       
       
      Windows:
      On XP, Vista and 7 make sure .NET 4.0 is installed: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=17113
      Download the server and start it: http://downloads.cncnet.org/cncnet-server-gui.exe
       
       
      Note: Servers are chosen automatically by CnCNet and are only used in case 2 players fail to establish a Peer-To-Peer connection.
       
       
       
       
       
      Yuris Revenge (+ Mods)
       
       
      Linux (Ubuntu) example:
      sudo apt-get install default-jre wget http://downloads.cncnet.org/cncnet-tunnel.exe nohup java -jar cncnet-tunnel.exe -name "My cool server" -maxclients 200 -port 50000 -headless > cncnet-tunnel.log &  
       
      Windows:
      Download the server and start it: http://downloads.cncnet.org/cncnet-tunnel.exe
       
       
      Note:  To use a specific server you'll have to select it via the advanced settings while hosting a game room.
       
       
       
       
      Linux autostart
      crontab -e @reboot nohup mono ~/cncnet-server.exe --name "My cool server" --maxclients 100 --port 50001 > ~/cncnet-server.log &  
       
       
      The servers will not show up instantly on the website, it can take up to 30 minutes
       
       
       
    • By Tokra85
      Hey guys I'm new in here and been having a headache until I came across your site getting the old C&C games going. My issue is with Tiberian Sun (at the moment) as I need to run it fullscreen as I want to stream it. I have a 2560x1440 monitor so run it at 1920x1080 in game, however I'm having the issue of my mouse constantly going over to my other 2 screens when scrolling across the map and if I click it send the game into crazy mode, minimizing and then messing up on OBS.
       
      If I play the game in window mode it locks the mouse in game, but OBS doesn't show the screen even though it detects the game capture window so have to use display capture instead. Anyway I don't want to confuse the matter bringing OBS into it but is there anyway of locking the mouse to the game in fullscreen with multiple monitor setup?

      Thanks!
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...