offensive

kenshiro27

27 minutes ago, fir3w0rx said:

Change your nickname to Allah (or Ala / Alah.. however way they spelled it), then join their game. :P

do you see me saying other gods don't exist ??? and paging it in the lobby ? whats the first rule in the lobby when you login ?

You are from the ISLAMIC republic. The first rule is no racism, religion, of any kind. He is following the rules. You are not. "Islam (/ˈɪslɑːm/) is an Abrahamic monotheistic religion teaching that there is only one God (Arabic: Allah), "

Saying there is no god is not promoting religion.

Edited by 9LivesCatFood

10 hours ago, 9LivesCatFood said:

The first rule is no racism, religion, of any kind. 

Saying there is no god is not promoting religion.

You understand rule wrong. It is not about promoting. The creation any religion-related speech or statement is breaking the rules. Both sides look like rule breakers here. But the guy who created the room seems was the first and provoked @kenshiro27 to create this topic. Hence, @kenshiro27 is a victim. Your lack of simple logic and defending the causer even points me to a guess you was the causer (that is only the guess, nothing more).

Any staff help based on religion feeling can't be done because it is breaking the rules.

Staff may solve this problem by having a talk with this guy who initiated this conflict and maybe applying some restrictions to him.

To @kenshiro27 I suggest everyone to ignore people like that, because he finds funny everything happened after your reaction.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

and if an athiest says god doesnt exist? your still offended? or just because it was allahbuboo?  oh lordy your offended its such a crime...

this even serious? shiro of all people being offended hahahahahahahaha come on now pull the other one

mate check out soco films u seen that at speakers corner? you know jesus is king right? ;)

Edited by Tibermach

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 5/4/2019 at 11:45 PM, Holland said:

Lol. I find it funny. Open for deep dicussions. Also.. religions are the same as gaming. Proof me wrong, and you'll sound religious

so this is ok please please don't chat s 

miki again.png

Edited by kenshiro27

• 3 weeks later...