Map Previews of all 230 Red Alert MP Maps

gerwin

Back in 2006, I worked on map previews of all 230 Red Alert Multiplayer maps. As included in the original game and in the Counterstrike and Aftermath addons. I did post it on some C&C forum I cannot find again, so let me repost it here. Maybe it is useful for someone. It is all in html, so it could also be put online like that.

Link

rampmaps.gif.a5c8975300db980c32e4ee5142d4e8c0.gif

• 5 months later...

It would be a great idea if we had some sort of "map sync" program that you could throw into your directory, it could detect the game and then syncronise your map database with one hosted by cnc-comm or something like that!

• 1 year later...

Tore,

Thanks for putting up the online version, unfortunately it does not work that well.

The page and image-links are broken... It should be easy to fix though.

Edit: it is firefox browser specific, internet explorer does work. Also my offline version does work in firefox?

I suspect it is because the backslashes in the paths should be changed to slashes.

On 6/25/2013 at 9:24 PM, gerwin said:

Tore,

Thanks for putting up the online version, unfortunately it does not work that well.

The page and image-links are broken... It should be easy to fix though.

Edit: it is firefox browser specific, internet explorer does work. Also my offline version does work in firefox?

I suspect it is because the backslashes in the paths should be changed to slashes.

yes it's cause of the slashes

a few days ago i was putting this here online:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/97634864@N04/sets/

I fixed the slashes in the original rampmaps.zip on my site, as linked in the first post.

@FunkyFr3sh

That is convenient, so I can click the thumnails there to get how exactly how the map looks in game.