Forums

1. Important

1. Forum rules

in here are the forum rules. Read them!

1. CnCNet News

Never miss an update, all news related to CnCNet you can find here.

Have some news, videos or images you would like to share? It could be anything, a meme, gif, video...

Game & Client Support

If you have an issue with CnCNet, installing or running a C&C game or any problems related, you are free to open a topic in this forum.

1. C&C 1

Command & Conquer 1 (Tiberian Dawn)

The game that started it all.

Red Alert / Counterstrike / Aftermath

C&C breaks time and introduces Tesla Coils, Tanya and time travel.

This forum is for discussion of the game where you control one unit and use your micro skills to defeat other players. Sole Survivor -> DoTA before DoTA was a thing.

The noble Atreides, the insidious Ordos and the evil Harkonnen. Only one house will prevail.... This forum is for the discussion of Intelligent Games' C&C inspired recreation of Westwood Studios' Dune 2.

Tiberian Sun / Firestorm

Discuss the sequel to C&C1 that introduces more lasers, railguns and even big stompy mechs!

Red Alert 2 / Yuri's Revenge

Mind controlled squids, attack dolphins, weather control devices..discuss Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge in here

Command & Conquer: Renegade

C&C goes up close and personal.

Discuss everything from Generals to whatever EA is doing

1. General Discussion

This is the infamous "General Discussion" forum. This is where you are able to discuss topics not covered in the other forums.

Discuss CnCNet itself in here

All CnCNet ladder discussion

This is the main forum for map discussion.

Bring in the .ini files and lets mod!

This forum is for research and programming.

1. 1.6k

Total Members
    Most Online
    MR.MISTERIUS
    Newest Member
    MR.MISTERIUS

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 75 Guests (See full list)

• Thanks a lot for your help!! I'm feeling really confused because I don't know what to do, haha. I really appreciate you taking the time to reply Now I understand the coords because I put them next to each other. I'm having trouble finding the rulesmd.ini and [General] header. They're not in the .yrm file or the game folder files. I'm even finding it hard to understand the finalalert2 INI stuff too. I'm thinking of giving up on this, haha. 💔 I just can't seem to figure it out. Anyway, I really want to thank you for helping me I hope you're having a great day. Cheers!  
    • Hey there!   Today I tried installing Red Alert 3 from DVD several times and it didn't work. After starting the installation, the progress bar quickly went to about 33% and then got stuck. Sometimes I could hear the DVD drive doing something, but the installation didn't progress anymore. When I pulled up task manager, it showed that the installation was taking up almost no memory and CPU capacity, so it probably wasn't doing anything at all. I also ran the installation as admin and it didn't help. Cleaning the disc was no use either. Another thing I tried was activating the game on Steam, hoping I'd then be able to download it instead of installing from DVD. However, that didn't work because Steam doesn't accept my key. Maybe my version of the game is too old. I'm using a notebook that's ancient(from around 2012), but meets the technical requirements. My OS is Windows 10 64bit. Does anyone have an idea how I can make it work?   Have a nice day!
    • that looks like the entries on the list of buildings in a map, used to dictate building coords, owner, etc the secret lab stuff is in rulesmd.ini under the [General] header. the vanilla entries are SecretInfantry=SNIPE,TERROR,DESO,YURI SecretUnits=TNKD,TTNK,DTRUCK SecretBuildings=GTGCAN which means the game will pick one of these techtypes at random to give to the player upon capturing it. being a rules.ini entry, it is of course possible to add and edit these entries in the mapside ini
    • 69=Neutral,CASLAB,256,177,188,64,None,1,0,1,0,0,None,None,None,0,0 70=Neutral,CASLAB,256,177,185,64,None,1,0,1,0,0,None,None,None,0,0 71=Neutral,CASLAB,256,177,182,64,None,1,0,1,0,0,None,None,None,0,0 I found a post here regarding the Secret Lab but I don't know what should I do with that information. I found this in the .yrm extension but I still cant figure out where to put the secretinfantry? I added some Tech Secret Lab on my map but it is empty when I captured it.
  • New Topics

• Recent Status Updates