You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By [email protected]
      Hey, I don't receive the verification code. I've tried a couple of time in about 5 days.
      Thanks in advance!
    • By Kona25
      Hello,
      Recently had a desire to play Red Aler 2 again. I went on the website, was directed to download CncNet5_YR_Installer. When i open the file, it brings me to CNC Yuris revenge page. to accept the terms. Then tells me the game is not found in the folder in which i downloaded. Can anyone please provide some insight as to WTF is going on?

Thank you,  
    • By [FZ]MALiK
      Hi CNCNET,
                   I,m a cncnet user and use to play yuri,s revenge(r a 2) there.It was running good but since a few days ago,i,m facing a problem.When i play online with anyone,my game becomes slow(not laggy).Seems like it is running on low speed such as 45 fps.But i checked the game speed and it shows full speed.It happens only when i play online.When i play offline(skirmish),there is no problem there.So Kindly help me please because no one wants a slow game in his room so i,m facing a big problem.I have reinstalled the client many times(also reinstalled the windows 2 times).Reinstalled the game too.
      MY PC INFORMATION:
          *Processor: i-5
          *GPU: AMD radeon HD 7000 (1 gb)

Hope i,ll get the solution soon. THANKs 
    • By SodswSov
      QM End of Month Ladder Prize Tournament

To give this tournament system a test run, we are going to go ahead and have last month’s top 4 players compete for the cash prize. The vote total so far is A – 3 B – 1 C – 2, therefore this month we will go with the round robin format. If we notice any issues during the tournament, we can adjust to fix the issues for the next one.
      Prize pool minimum is $25, any money donated by others for the tournament each month will be updated before the tournament begins so players know what they are receiving.
      Rules:

Everyone gets 1 week to complete their tournament match-ups. (Sooner the better)
      Round Robin formatted Tournament, each player will have 3 series to complete.
      Each player is awarded 1 point per win in a series. Highest total points at the end wins.
      If a tie occurs between 2 players in the end, they will play a final series BO13 to decide winner.
      BO11 per series, once a series starts you must complete the series (unless agreed upon at the start of series and will finish later that day).
      Series must be streamed, if a 3rd party is not available to stream, a participant can stream.
      Streams can have no less than a minute delay.
      QM rules apply
      Each participant will submit their 7 veto’s per faction privately to me, and Martin (Ravage) or Ernesto (MustacheX) before the series begins.
      In order to eliminate chaos and confusion; you will lock in the faction you want to use BEFORE the map is generated. Once a map is generated, you cannot change your faction until that map has been played with the current selected faction.   
      Host of the game (streamer) will receive both players veto list from either me or martin in order to generate the maps at random. (There will be no veto swap mid series)
      If a map is generated twice during a series before all available maps have been played, BOTH participants can agree to generate another map.  (otherwise, you have to play what is generated)

Participants for month of July:

Rank 1 – DeepMind (Andy) with 1518 points

Rank 2 – XxzxcuzxMe (Marko) with 1305 points

Rank 3 – Zain with 1038

Rank 4 – Edd with 1012 points

NOTE: If a player had multiple nicknames in top 4, the next highest ranked player is used.

• By Limitless961
      Hi everyone.
      First off, great work to the devs for making CNCNET 
      Now onto the problem - every now and then, me and my friends play each other in RA2, and mid match it sometimes gives us a reconnection error about 1-2 hours into the game, which is frustrating, especially since we are all set up and are well invested into the game. We are playing on original maps, are all patched up to date - all have stable internet connections. Some days we play 4 hour games and stay connected throughout. Some previous themes of this error Ive read about is sometimes a dodgy map. If this is the case, can someone provide a list of "safe maps" that will enable us to finish games, instead of cutting off halfway?
      *Edit* - All players are running the origin download of RA2 through CNCnet. No one is using cheats/trainers/etc. Everything is all standard, no changes have been made.
      Any help is appreciated - I Will attach the Crash file for reference and hopefully someone can make sense of my issue. 
      Thanks guys.
      SYNC_CNCNET3.TXT