Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marymooex

Problem with playing online

Question

Hello everyone

I just try to play yuri's revenge after a while that I didn't play. 

At first I try to play online, I joined a server and after I the game start to loading, It suddenly brought me back to the screen before loading the game (where you choose team,start position etc..) with out any warning.

I checked if I can play offline the game, and its work fine. 

What can possible make that issue?  

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By [FZ]MALiK
      Hi CNCNET,
                   I,m a cncnet user and use to play yuri,s revenge(r a 2) there.It was running good but since a few days ago,i,m facing a problem.When i play online with anyone,my game becomes slow(not laggy).Seems like it is running on low speed such as 45 fps.But i checked the game speed and it shows full speed.It happens only when i play online.When i play offline(skirmish),there is no problem there.So Kindly help me please because no one wants a slow game in his room so i,m facing a big problem.I have reinstalled the client many times(also reinstalled the windows 2 times).Reinstalled the game too.
      MY PC INFORMATION:
          *Processor: i-5
          *GPU: AMD radeon HD 7000 (1 gb)

Hope i,ll get the solution soon. THANKs 
    • By Lulz
      so.... just 5 mins ago i changed the settings from default this 

to default this                                                                                   

by editing the GameOptions.ini .
      now it says that either the joined player X or me has different files and might be cheating. and that s why ppl tend to leave my game now.

please: make it so that you can make your own in-game settings without being accused of cheating Q_Q

• By xXOsMagnusXx
      Hey eveyone,
      Just had a quick question, how can I add an entire over-head-view/map preview showcasing a built map in my threads so the community can see the map before downloading? I was curious if this is achieved in Final Alert 2 or if a special software is needed. I attempted a print screen, but that was a waste of time. Example of what I am asking is viewed below. (The pic is not my content...just an example) I hope this doesn't seem like a newb question, but it has me boggled lol thanks for all the support and I love the community here. I am planning on uploading more quality maps soon 🙂 
    • By Grant
      Frequently Asked Questions

Game Specific
      Red Alert 2 & Yuri's Revenge
      Unable to set Video Mode The updater launcher will not exit .NET Framework 3.5 and 2.0 are required, but windows 10 won't download it.  
      All games
      How do I add custom maps? I just downloaded CnCNet, or updated and my anti-virus flagged it as a virus CnCNet has been blocked by my anti-virus or is showing as a virus My game is slow, shows a black screen, or gameplay is choppy Your IP address has been listed at DroneBL  
    • By frost11
      So, a few days ago, I was gonna play RA2 Yuri's Revenge with a friend of mine, but when I went to the CnCnet lobby, this happened. (crossed out IP for privacy reasons)

This had never happened before. I clicked the link which sent me to dronebl, and requested for them to remove my listing.

It's been about a week already, I got banned for something that I didn't do (don't even know what a DDoS is exactly. If you look at the date, it even says it's from 2018, I didn't even know RA2 existed back then), and I don't know what else to do. Could anyone help me?