Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
idennek

The parameter is incorrect

Question

Hi there,

I finally discovered I can still play RA2/YR online with CNCNET, but after installing I try to open it and I get the following error:

posted image

Anyone know what this might mean?

Edited by idennek

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Thewou
      getting this error Runtime error C++ every time i try and play online or offline games 
      i installed new C++ files and still giving me the same error 
      what can i do 

• By Ou_Daiki
      Hi,folks
      I added a new map to my client,copied the waypoint code in the map to the map setting ini,then i got this,waypoints are messed up.
      I know how to adjust a wapoint one by one to the right place(the red square),but it's tiring,you know,this is one of those other maps i need to fix.Are there any more efficient ways?
      Are there tutorials i haven't found yet?
    • By MisterRobota
      Hello
      I'd been playing LAN on the CnCNET client just fine for the past few weeks but just today I started getting this error
      I tried reinstalling, re-updating and nothing works! It was working just fine and now it's not.
      Any clue or help is much appreciated!
      Oh also, online works just fine. Only LAN has this issue
      The error is :
      KABOOM
      A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable host
      I was told on the Discord server that it is " something else using the port maybe? " but I couldn't find anything. It is possible I didn't have enough networking experience to figure it out on my own and that's why I'm very desperate for anyone to help

• By irishtnk
      i had too reinstall yuris revenge and cncnet because it would not load and said client dx cannot be found so i deleted all of it. reinstalled and now it cant rname in directory so wont reinstall. i play regularly so need a fix please

• By QuantumKnight_
      I play Yuri's Revenge using CnCNet. It is wonderful, but recently after playing a game it froze. It froze on the screen with the chronolegionaire after you complete a game. After that first incident it has done it after every game. I have to completely restart my system when this happens. I have uninstalled and redownloaded both the game from origin and the CnCNet patch that allows you to play online. Any ideas on how to fix this issue?