Modifying Map Code: INI Data Editing - Mines that spawn Gems

AGT_ZURU

I have spent several hours looking into making Mines that Spawn Gems.
Based on how popular the idea is, but how difficult it can be to find the information, I'm putting this here.

In my search for this, I've found several ideas, but no solid guaranties saying that something definitely works.

Important Notes:
Take into consideration, that I'm making a Map with Modified INI Data, and not an actual MOD.
The reason for this is due to the Ore Mine Locations having Sand, and Ore being difficult to visually see.
Also, the Ore spawns too slowly for the Map, meaning matches end in Stagnant Out Of Money scenarios.
This means that players are throwing Para-Drops at one another to try and gain the advantage.
The Match always Disconnects before a winner is found.

Idea 01 - Changing Ore into Gems
I tried the idea of calling 'Tiberiums' different names.
So taking 'Riparius' and swapping it with 'Cruentus' and this yielded no results.
So I'm currently exploring the idea of Taking Ore and redefining its Image so that it looks like Gems.
Problem with this is, I'm making a Custom Map, so this is not likely to work so well either.

Idea 02 - Making a Dummy Object/Unit/Building that can Spawn Gems
Credits: Lin Kuei Ominae from PPMSite
URL for Thread: https://ppmforums.com/topic-47543/is-there-any-way-to-make-ore-drill-spawn-gems/
This is the Code that was mentioned in the post.

[building]
ActiveAnim=dummy

[dummy]
LoopCount=-1
TrailerAnim=gemspawn

[gemspawn]
MaxXYVel=25.0
MinZVel=25.0
Elasticity=0.0
Bouncer=yes
TiberiumSpawnType=GEM01
TiberiumSpreadRadius=3 ;0-9 possible

The issue with this is, to do this requires a MOD, and as such can't be done in a Map directly*.
*That is assuming that you're not using additional tools outside of FA2.
If you were really clever and extremely determined, you could in theory take this Data and manually add it into a Map.
Though that is a lot of work, and may yield results that are open to change as CnCNet RA2YR is Updated.

So that's what I found relating to the Topic, but not much of an answer as far as Map Creation goes.

If/When an Admin of CnCNet reads this, I would propose the idea of CnCNet Staff placing some items into the general Updates.
Effectively, to allow Modified Maps to have more variety, it would be nice if specific assets were available out-of-the-box.
For example: Modified Sniper Animations (Sandbags) and Tech-Building Buildup Animations.
While normally, these would have no effect in Normal Maps, this would allow Modified Maps to have appropriate Animation Data.
Also things like Cameos and new Units would be nice, again inactive in Vanilla Maps, but available for Modified Map Creators to play with.