Tiberian Sun download

RJC95

Question

I recently downloaded Tiberian Sun and Firestorm. I was mostly doing so to play the campaign and skirmish modes. I installed them on my laptop and my wasn't told that there were any issues with the installation of either of them. I clicked to play the main game and my user account control pops up and asks me if I want to let an unknown publisher make changes to my device so I click yes. Instead of the menu popping up after loading for a few seconds, literally nothing happens at all. I then, click on the firestorm launcher and the menu the has singleplayer, skirmish, map editor, about options, etc. pops up, but when I click single player, I get the same user account control message. After clicking yes, literally nothing happens AGAIN! Is there something I didn't install properly or need to add to my computer to make these downloads work? I'm fairly new to playing this game this way(my discs dont work because theyre not compatible with Windows 10 ? ). What possibly could be causing this issue? Any help I receive is greatly appreciated

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet