Show us your CnC merch/games

rabidsnypr has all the upside down C&Cs :D

Those have to be the rare misprints where the covers a flipped by 180°!  :O

you know what I too the pics with my phone and uploaded them from that when i made this topic. They were fine on my phone.

wtf.

edit: I go on my computer and flipped it. it's fixed now

Because it's a bit geeky, I bet rabidsnypr doesn't actually wear it.

i love how people try to trash my topics.Sorry to rain on your parade weaveR(what kind of name is Weaver) I do wear it but not all the time because i don't want to ruin it. And I dont get beat up. I'm 6'2 and 240lbs. I have a back ground in 3 different Mix Martial Arts, I used to do Professional Wrestling and on top of that, I'm at the gym 5 to 6 days a week. So have fun with your thoughts of me getting "beat up"

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 6'2 and 240lbs. I have a back ground in 3 different Mix Martial Arts, I used to do Professional Wrestling and on top of that, I'm at the gym 5 to 6 days a week.

So you're as big as Arnold Schwarzenegger: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bodybuilders-arnold.htm

Not buying it, bro.  :P

my bad, i didn't take steroids. Let's see pics of you guys? since you all are in such great "shape"  O wait. People can only shit talk and trash topics I make. Good Job. If that was me trashing someone's topics, Mods and admins would be all over the place to warn me but no, people like these guys get away with it. Good job mods/admins.

I'm 6 feet (1,82 m) and around 185 lbs (84 KG) and TBH for me this weight isn't easy to keep at all as I'm quick to lose weight especially when sick or injured I can drop like 11 lbs (5 KG) in a matter of just 3 - 4 weeks.

You can admire an older pic of my back in my avatar.

Sure, I'd get my ass kicked by someone who is 2 inches (5 cm) taller and weighs a whooping 55 pounds (25 KG) more than me, unless you're a fatso, then you'd have to catch me first.  :roll: