2on2 Tournament Bracket and Discussion Thread

XXxPrePxX

haha XD Nice 5 previous pages XD To be honest it's really almost impossible to believe that someone play 2x2 without Skype conference with his mate XD Anyway, great matches

You just worry about playing your losers match so we can continue this tournament.

Don't worry about it, better to think how to avoid such issue in the future XD

A simple way would be the admins checking everyones IP before game starts, once that is confirmed we play.

Agree Or any another way to prove identity

Also, since this is the semi-finals and a highly anticipated match up, it would be great if we could find a scheduled time that works well in advance.

I am thinking that the best possible time will be this upcoming weekend.

ZigZag/Andy/Buffalo/Justin try to find a time that works for all players. It seems ZigZag is the odd man out here being from a different country. Buffalo/Justin/Andy seem to be on late USA times which would be very early morning ZigZag time (I think).

If we can get a scheduled time well in advance, we can gather more people to enjoy the live stream!

Thanks for the games guys. Bracket has been updated. Buffalo/Justin, you await the winner of the losers bracket... which, might take some time.

As for the losers bracket, let's get this going. I'm going to likely be putting a deadline on the first round loser bracket matches up soon.

I am back in Leeds now, so am able to play tonight 10pm UK time, or Wednesday 10pm UK time.

I have messaged both Joe and Tony to try and make sure they are also around. (14 hours from now)

Please get in touch with Insaiyan / Pablo to see if they're also available.

PS Insaiyan / Pablo if you read this-  please add me on skype....... pushitin1 ...... to try arrange these 100%