Yuri's Revenge 1v1 League

ZiGZaG

I'd like Zigs to clear up a few things, the spots thing is a real issue, everytime I picked a map, CS for example, and if I picked spot 4, Justin would go spot 3, is this allowed? If so every series is going to be pretty boring and not fun for anyone. Also what happens if someone (justin) just quits and says bye mid series, is this an automatic ff?

I'd like Zigs to clear up a few things, the spots thing is a real issue, everytime I picked a map, CS for example, and if I picked spot 4, Justin would go spot 3, is this allowed? If so every series is going to be pretty boring and not fun for anyone. Also what happens if someone (justin) just quits and says bye mid series, is this an automatic ff?

I would count it as a loss unless player really has to go and asks the oppenent if they can finish later. and spots should be played somewhat typically imo

I would count it as a loss unless player really has to go and asks the oppenent if they can finish later. and spots should be played somewhat typically imo

It's clear that's not what happened, there was only 1 game left and he was losing the last few games so "he was like I gotta go bye :)" korc will verify

No, this is not allowed. Map's should be played with standard spots (TvB,LvR) etc, if you fail to finish a series you can complete it another time we have until february. Person who pick's map's also picks spots.

I asked iHeartSluts/BeHappy to play, BeHappy said he wont have time to play anymore so you should remove him from the list. And iHeartSluts would rather play ffg's then to finish 1v1 Tourny games. You shuld probably remove both of these idiots for wasting time.