Best Current Allied Player on CNCNet?

XXxPrePxX

Who are the best allied players on cncnet?

For the sake of this discussion, this is about 1on1 game play, not how good they are in a team ( I can think of many good allied teammates, but only a select few who would be good in 1on1 games).

This is just about allied players, so players that play their competitive games as the allied faction.

For me, the only two that directly come to mind are Justin aka Mindwar and Matt aka vwwwwwwwwww.

Any others?

hi this will not be liked by few of people here but im working to be the best allied player here.

Im even playing soviet maps as allied and try to win  and i like spank soviet in soviet map as allied :P

but as i saw here in cncnet ( auf rival  he have good ifv and bf's tanks controle and mirages make soviet saying WTF i can do :P

ico0 i just love his allied so amazing i just enjoy playing him as allied or as soviet

aufruler he is good allied but just dont want to play dont know why but he have good para sniking and rocketeer hit and run .

kinkys3x he good player with allied controle + towers + bf's :D )

but in xwis :

i like seeing marsh playiing (  I CANT DESCRIBE HOW GOOD HE IS BEING RANK 1 IN RA2 WITH ALLIES ONLY )

Edited by JSDS

43 minutes ago, JSDS said:

hi this will not be liked by few of people here but im working to be the best allied player here.

Im even playing soviet maps as allied and try to win  and i like spank soviet in soviet map as allied :P

but as i saw here in cncnet ( auf rival  he have good ifv and bf's tanks controle and mirages make soviet saying WTF i can do :P

ico0 i just love his allied so amazing i just enjoy playing him as allied or as soviet

aufruler he is good allied but just dont want to play dont know why but he have good para sniking and rocketeer hit and run .

kinkys3x he good player with allied controle + towers + bf's :D )

but in xwis :

i like seeing marsh playiing (  I CANT DESCRIBE HOW GOOD HE IS BEING RANK 1 IN RA2 WITH ALLIES ONLY )

Nice will have to give AuFRuLeR a game or two :)! We should do YR allies and RA2 allies as both a different!

Mourad we need to play soon too!

Marsh is a great player too. We had some great allied players at XWIS: iScarEPPL, W0nnaPl4y, Marko, Marsh, Donny many others :)

16 minutes ago, [NRA]Rocketeer said:

Nice will have to give AuFRuLeR a game or two :)! We should do YR allies and RA2 allies as both a different!

Mourad we need to play soon too!

Marsh is a great player too. We had some great allied players at XWIS: iScarEPPL, W0nnaPl4y, Marko, Marsh, Donny many others :)

1- AuFRuLeR dont want to play i dont know why

2- yeah but i can't play this days ( sooner possible is when king of heck tourney start :D ) ( i didint get your name btw :P add me in fb  :) )

3- Marsh is my favorite allied player in xwis tho

I'm mostly looking for 100% allied 1o1n players that play on CNCNet for the great majority of their games.

Marko -- Of course he is unstoppable, but he is mostly a soviet player that isn't considered a CNCNet player as far as I know.
Buffalo - Soviet player greatly. Sure, could probably play a highly impressive allied faction, but not exactly what I was looking for in nominations :p.

Some interesting names are ico0 and aufruler as I had those two names in my mind when creating this topic. I haven't seen enough good 1on1's from ico0 to nominate him, but he is a hell of a great teammate. Sunny has a pretty solid allied skill level and has been around long enough to be highly competitive in 1on1, but is he really in the top 3 of allied players on cncnet? 

Is there anyone else that we are forgetting? 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, XXxPrePxX said:

I'm mostly looking for 100% allied 1o1n players that play on CNCNet for the great majority of their games.

Marko -- Of course he is unstoppable, but he is mostly a soviet player that isn't considered a CNCNet player as far as I know.
Buffalo - Soviet player greatly. Sure, could probably play a highly impressive allied faction, but not exactly what I was looking for in nominations :p.

Some interesting names are ico0 and aufruler as I had those two names in my mind when creating this topic. I haven't seen enough good 1on1's from ico0 to nominate him, but he is a hell of a great teammate. Sunny has a pretty solid allied skill level and has been around long enough to be highly competitive in 1on1, but is he really in the top 3 of allied players on cncnet? 

Is there anyone else that we are forgetting? 

Not played many good allied players yet. Will keep an eye out, i'm predominately a Korea player but don't consider myself to be top tier :) 

Rocketeer, if you want, i'll vs you in a few 1on1's to check your skill level relative to the others. I would think you would be up there and I do recall you as an allied player. 

Further, if anyone else is an allied player and feels like taking some 1on1's, I'm tentatively open for challenges as a soviet player. I have one last week of school of the semester, and then finals, but my time should be opening up for the next 3 weeks. 

17 minutes ago, XXxPrePxX said:

Rocketeer, if you want, i'll vs you in a few 1on1's to check your skill level relative to the others. I would think you would be up there and I do recall you as an allied player. 

Further, if anyone else is an allied player and feels like taking some 1on1's, I'm tentatively open for challenges as a soviet player. I have one last week of school of the semester, and then finals, but my time should be opening up for the next 3 weeks. 

Yeah for sure, i'm at work at the moment. PM me your skype and i'll hit you up when i'm back :)

14 minutes ago, Langford said:

What type of noob doesn't use all factions?

For sake of analysis, we categorize players. This has been done on ladders since the beginning of competition on Ra2/Yr. On WOL if you played more as a certain faction, you would be identified as a color (red = soviet, blue=allied, purple = yuri), etc. I'm just interested in the players who play predominately as allieds, as I already know who I'd consider the top soviet players are.

For now, my list goes as follows

1a Matt
1b Justin

3 Sunny?
4 ico0?

With Rocketeer likely ending up at the 3 spot if I recall his play correctly.
Kinkys3x I haven't seen him play enough as allieds in 1on1 games to comment on. Auf-Ruler doesn't play competitively to my understanding. Marsh, while being an amazing allied player, has never really played CNCNet, so he is outed in this convo. 

I don't really know enough to comment on that.

I know Matt has been dominating Ra2 XWIS clan ladder for the past year+ and has competed in Ra2 XWIS QM for a bit. Matt's competitive nature has him taking on everyone all the time. The games I've had with him have all been very impressive. 

Justin has a beautiful style of allieds, but has not had to compete as much as Matt has in the past 2 years so I think there would be some rust in highly competitive play. Justin dominated me in a 1on1 on top of heck the other day in one of the more enjoyable games I've had in a long time (I get a sick enjoyment out of losing these days).

Justin got his own way with the korean eagles makes him a good allies player but i think Matt And Sunny r more aggressive with all units not just jets i didn't play  matt nor justin 1 v 1 only in team games and i can already tell they r pretty good But sunny in 1 v 1 if u got into late game after he gets his lap out by 2min or so it's 90% sure win to him u can't do anything about it as i played him b4 1 v 1 so i would go for Sunny as Numb 1 then matt then jusitn but idk about the last 2 rly can't tell who's better

We're talkin yuri's revenge.  If it was ra2 i'd say matt for those who play at cncnet.  So i'll go with justin or ico0.  Not really any other players that are able to play any map allied like they can.  Sure there are lots of good players who can play any country, but these two are probably the best with allied in yuri's revenge now

• Upvote 1

i have to say prep have nice contole too i tryed vs him ( america vs korea) in 2v2 he did very well gived me awsome time jets and tanks

while i do para and ifv's mixed with few grezllys and tryed skining rockies and tanks but he just contred every thin . :P

GG ^^ tho

• Upvote 1

Tier 1:
Matt, Justin, ico0, Ankarar, buffalo, kinkys3x

Tier 2:
Mustachex, kireeek, Sunny, gun man

Pretty good tier listing I think solely in terms of allied player. Perhaps an argument can be made for Tier 1a being matt/justin or just matt, who knows.

5 minutes ago, XXxPrePxX said:

Tier 2:
Mustachex, kireeek, Sunny, gun man

Pretty good tier listing I think solely in terms of allied player. Perhaps an argument can be made for Tier 1a being matt/justin or just matt, who knows.

isn't kireeek a soviet player using apoc tanks ?? why is he on the list i agree with the rest tho

Justin is about a big of a asshole as there is in the world....but he is my friend and I do have to say that his Allied play is very good, especially when he actually tries.

Of course if he is not playing well he will tell you he's not trying lol so let the beholder form his own perspective. But yes he is very good and primarily Allied so he gets my nod.

ps...he has no patience to vs Yuri but a non yuri tourny (1v1) would be interesting to see how his Allies truly hold up.

Sunny (Rival) Is a very good allied player as well with the difference imho  being that Sunny will Allied camp you to death while Justin looks for the early TKO. =)