Cheat Engine on TS Mission Time?

Divatox

Hi there i have a silly question, its possible using the cheat engine to change the TIMER on some missions?

Like this: X mission you have 2 hours to complete, and use the Cheat Engine to make 2 hours become 10 hours for example.

Im asking this because im play TS and FS for sun and make awesome big bases, and in some mission i cant do that because of the freaking TIMER XD

Someone?

If you can see the exact value of the timer on your screen during runtime, then I don't understand why you're not able to do it (I haven't played TS missions in years so I can't remember).

If you want a more detailed answer regarding Cheat Engine or CrySearch (or any other memory scanner) you're probably better off asking at unknowncheats.me.

You can also mess around with TS values using Final Sun.

14 hours ago, Divatox said:

Ty guys XD im trying to look around in the final sun and i can only see the firestorm maps, for some reason. Anywhere i can see a tutorial or something?

The built-in single player missions are inside one of the mix files which can be extracted using the XCC Mixer. There are a lot of tutorials out there. But if all you want to do is disable a timer, just learn how to use a memory scanner, like you first suggested above.

Edited by fir3w0rx

4 hours ago, Holland said:

tell me which missions and how long u want the timer and i'll send u the missions,

download XCC Mixer utilities, open XCC Mixer (with admin rights) and i'll tell you how to replace the files. I'll find out where.

WOW thanks Holland, so here we go, the mission is BLACKOUT, CAPTURE UMAGON and the FINAL MISSION A NEW BEGINNING.

If possible i want the timer becames almost infinite or like from 01:30:00 to 99:99:00 (or the max time possible)

Haha ok. I'll work on it when i have time, today or tomorrow hopefully. What about removing the timer? and make it a little harder, u want me to add some crazy attacks every now and then? Or instead of winning after timer, an invasion of massive units will come, whatever you want hihi

5 minutes ago, Holland said:

Haha ok. I'll work on it when i have time, today or tomorrow hopefully. What about removing the timer? and make it a little harder, u want me to add some crazy attacks every now and then? Or instead of winning after timer, an invasion of massive units will come, whatever you want hihi

LOL im already playing on the hard mode XD

If is more easy just remove the time its better *_*
Holland sorry to ask but you have skype or something to teache how to do that? And you dont need to work on this