Calling out all the 2v2 fan boys !

ZAIN

Hello All,
There was alot of hype regarding clan system and i thought it's high time to actually host a 2v2 tournament.
There are some questions which i need answers from you all first.

Q) Will you play a tournament if there is no prize pool ?
Q) Will you be active to play your games beside weekends? 
Q) Should yuri faction allowed in all games? 
Q) There are alot of semi-good players out there so should we allow them to play in this tournament directly?
Q) Will you be able to play at any time from 15:00 gmt till 1:00 gmt ?

My personal opinion / idea: 
I want this tournament to be highly competetive that's why i don't really want semi good players to play on this tournament, however i have an idea to let these semi-good players to play a qualifier sort of thing, then the winner of that qualifier can acquire a slot for the main competetion.
I don't mind allowing yuri faction two games maximum ( per series)

Note: If anyone want's to donate then feel free to post here also no need to spread hatred here if you don't want to participate then don't bother to close this post :)

Your Thoughts? 

Edited by ZAIN
  • Like 1

I don't mind to play if there is no prize pool, cuz if even there is prize pool i won't get it, LOL;

I can be active whenever i must be active;

Ban Yuri at all! :p)

Q) There are alot of semi-good players out there so should we allow them to play in this tournament directly?

Can't say about this... cuz some real pro players call others "weak" even if they(called "weak" players) think that they are decent (pro) ;

As i said, i can play in any time

P.S. Dunno who can get  me as team-mate cuz of my "weakness"

• Thanks 1

Yes

Yes 

Don't care, prefer Yes but only in a limited fashion (2x per series for instance)

Of course, anyone interested with time and availability should be able to play. The cream will rise to the top anyways. 

yes

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1] Yes i will but at the same time it all depends on the time of the tourny due to my collage-work-life activity so i'm usually busy

2] yes

3] uhm.. as a yuri player i don't mind it at all but... u will hv also some ra2 players that don't want it so to have a common ground it should be allowed once or twice in the whole seri and in fair maps not something like toe or sp

4]they should bcuz i assume if they are joinning then they know they are up against some high lvl gameplay and if there's more than just 1 team then match them together and don't forget that not every pro out there will be playing in the tourny either so u might find urself short on teams in the first place 

5] yea pretty much

• Thanks 1

it's a nice idea 

1) definitely yes 

2) Yeah I will 

3) Fucking hell NOOOO ( imagine ico0 the semi- avg noob take yuri and participate in the tourney? anyway I am suck with yuri so i don't agree as most of the ppl come from the ra2 world)

4) I agree with your opinion (they should play in a separate group and the winner will get a slot in the main competition)

5) I am fine with the time you mentioned

4 hours ago, ZAIN said:

my whole participation in this tournment would be conditional on whether i find a good mate for myself or not but my answers are as following:

Q)Yes

Q)No

Q)No

Q)Yes

Q)15 to 20

Edited by Legolas

1 hour ago, ShowtimeRa2 said:

Sorry im done playing yuri for now

it's a 2v2 tournament any way :P you barely play team games, :D 

1 hour ago, VWWWWWWWWWWW said:

Obviously I would play if there is competition that will show up

answer other question's too ? regarding yuri faction and semi-good players etc.

9 hours ago, ZAIN said:

1.  Yes

2.  Yes

3.  Don't care, sure why not

4.  They're usually the ones that don't show up for games

5.  Yes, but have to make sure with teammates

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Q) Will you play a tournament if there is no prize pool ? I think you need to charge a fee so the players feel forced to play because i make a tournament but some guys just don't play it in the final match and was imposible to find them, also i put a price. 
Q) Will you be active to play your games beside weekends? That is the most important in my experience vacations days are better like holidays. 
Q) Should yuri faction allowed in all games? Yes if SW are on.
Q) There are alot of semi-good players out there so should we allow them to play in this tournament directly? No, only hard core or make qualifying contest. 
Q) Will you be able to play at any time from 15:00 gmt till 1:00 gmt ? Better ask the time of the players. 

Here is a match of iNsuRRecT vs SyPoy : https://youtu.be/An0LScjXDJ0 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Korc said:

Hey, what is up guys. Is it too late for a team to enter?

Yes, and this is not the topic :p there is separate topic for that tournament, 

On 10/23/2018 at 8:18 PM, Kikematamitos said:

Q) Will you play a tournament if there is no prize pool ? I think you need to charge a fee so the players feel forced to play because i make a tournament but some guys just don't play it in the final match and was imposible to find them, also i put a price. 
Q) Will you be active to play your games beside weekends? That is the most important in my experience vacations days are better like holidays. 
Q) Should yuri faction allowed in all games? Yes if SW are on.
Q) There are alot of semi-good players out there so should we allow them to play in this tournament directly? No, only hard core or make qualifying contest. 
Q) Will you be able to play at any time from 15:00 gmt till 1:00 gmt ? Better ask the time of the players. 

Here is a match of iNsuRRecT vs SyPoy : https://youtu.be/An0LScjXDJ0 

will you stream tournament games ?