Is 1 ref'ing something thats frowned upon in TS?

SaintZ

• 3 weeks later...

1 ref is fine, its a part of the game. If you fail, you will need some real skill to recover and win.

in 2v2s i find it useless, one the enemy players might double you, 2nd you cant assist your allies if they double him. Any decent player can handle a 1 ref.

It really depends on your goal. it’s only done by flat earthers that are scared to play people straight up so they rely on annoyance and cheap tactics to throw people off. So If your trying learn/compete don’t do it. But if your goal is to demoralize someone who is running their mouth, sure use cheap annoying pointless tactics to piss them off. 

If your trying to have a game that actually proves something and isn’t a stupid waste of time because even day 1 noobs can do it if they have a triple digit IQ then don’t 1 ref.

1 hour ago, Black said:

It really depends on your goal. it’s only done by flat earthers that are scared to play people straight up so they rely on annoyance and cheap tactics to throw people off. So If your trying learn/compete don’t do it. But if your goal is to demoralize someone who is running their mouth, sure use cheap annoying pointless tactics to piss them off. 

If your trying to have a game that actually proves something and isn’t a stupid waste of time because even day 1 noobs can do it if they have a triple digit IQ then don’t 1 ref.

Almost exactly what I said in my first few comments in this thread.

2 hours ago, c0rpsmakr said:

2 hours ago, c0rpsmakr said:

Excuuuuuuuseeeeeeee meeeeeee I didn’t read your comment bro

On 11/5/2018 at 4:06 AM, SaintZ said:

So I played a 1v1 Terrace match the other day where I went for a 1 ref rush as Nod. I won the game in sub 4 mins

well.. that opponent must be some newb

You can't do the same vs some real good players nthey just sell the building u r gonna capture