CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kbford

New to modding, need help

What would I need to do with the .ini file to enable invulnerability for infantry?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Lemon_sock
      Hello,
      First time using cncnet, I keep getting kicked whenever I join a game in the lobby but don't understand why. Sometimes I get a message saying no connection or problem with connection from one of the players. Or ping will come up with my name as NA. When I join a game in the lobby there's usually no green "I'm ready" button in the bottom left, it's only there if I try host a game (but then when I click it says waiting to connect, please try again in a few seconds or something).
      Can anyone advise, or help troubleshoot? I'm guessing there's a connection issue my end but dont know how to diagnose.
      (I have managed somehow to play two online games, no idea why it worked then but not most of the time).
    • By NHG(N_HuyGamingVN)
      Does anyone know how to preview RA1 maps into picture files???
    • By Genio
      Hallo again,

I tried to create a mulitplayer coopmode map.
      But what ever I do, I cant make the AI build aircrafts via teamtypes an triggers. So they wont attack with any aircraft. Is ther a possebility to make them build and attack?
      second question. If I define a building in the [base] section every AI is going to build it. Is there a way to soecify only on AI to build it? Player= is already set.

Thanks for help
    • By DoubleOG
      delete
    • By Salvation
      *NEW VERSION HAS RELEASED 9th of June 2021*

Hi guys!

Download here (new version V0.99.9.2, 9th of June 2021):
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/8o4atgwe9r3fax5/CCRDX-2021.rar?dl=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im currently working on a mod that takes us on a different timeline of Tiberium universe. GDI and Nod are still fight against each other, but both sides has a completely different arsenal than C&C95 had.

In this timeline, The First Tiberian War were not fought on 1995, it only takes place on somewhere between 2015-2020's. Since the global economic disaster that appeared on 2008, Nod has grown up and gathered up massive army. Tiberium meteor was also hit on earth at 2007 and has terraformed earth on a something which is not on this reality. There will be no mercy...

My goal is to release the first version during this year. Currently both GDI and Nod are ready (shp's and voices). There are several multiplayer maps and hopefully i can convert several CS/Aftermath missions for compatible into this mod. Thanks to Allen262 great Red Dawn mod, i was able to use many shp's from there. Also several shp's were loaded from sprites.openra.net and ra.afraid.org. Few of the shp's are made by me (partially).