X-Arena Tower Defense

Kikematamitos

People i love to play this map, very hard for unexperienced players but inclusive when i win the map still fun to keep playing it, so this is a sugestión, please make more versions of this map, maybe some with more waves or instead to put more HP, put more units maybe you can quit a half of hit points in the final version and make *2 of units in the wave, also use more kind of defenses; MISSING version is very good but i with to play it without OP unit just defenses and build oils in the small space with high cost defenses, i think that is the spirit of the map. 

6 hours ago, McPwny said:

have you ever ever played a MISSING map that didnt crash?

no but really this is a cool map, i wish there was more like it.

I did. This guy uses automated modding (using scripts) of maps made by other players.

Most of his maps have tonns of unnecessary shitcode. And сhanging author name without original author agreement, to put it mildly, is not good aswell.

• Like 1

tons of shitcode is putting it lightly, dont get me wrong mod maps are cool, but he straight up copy-pasted gamebreaking errors into like, dozens of maps. even the triggers and teams are copypasted screaming minimum effort to the max

19 hours ago, Kikematamitos said:

People i love to play this map, very hard for unexperienced players but inclusive when i win the map still fun to keep playing it, so this is a sugestión, please make more versions of this map, maybe some with more waves or instead to put more HP, put more units maybe you can quit a half of hit points in the final version and make *2 of units in the wave, also use more kind of defenses; MISSING version is very good but i with to play it without OP unit just defenses and build oils in the small space with high cost defenses, i think that is the spirit of the map. 

There's a new map going around called "Save the Momorial" that's you might want to try. I have one video of it published  ( we didn't make it past the first wave lol ) and I'm posting a new one tomorrow ( one where we actually win, sort of ) .

• 1 month later...
On 8/9/2019 at 1:39 PM, McPwny said:

have you ever ever played a MISSING map that didnt crash?

A secret feature showed up with the most recent CNC update. Now the MISSING maps will crash the client as well. That guy has done some serious damage to the map base.

• Check 1

just have to say i really enjoy playing "fast and sell for cash version" this map you have made. ???

one thing ive noticed is that players who get mad end up destroying the tower in the middle,

Selectable=no

should prevent the tower from being targets with CTRL mouse 1 key

keep up the good work,

72438894_2566159163405855_3500471511007887360_ndd.jpg

with that being said would you be willing to make a TWO player version. 

keep all four AI spawns if its to hard to re code - just move them two the roads

Captureddd.PNG

17 hours ago, McPwny said:

posted image

i dont know whats more upsetting: that someone edited a challenge map because they couldnt be assed to beat it, or the fact that people keep putting their own names on another persons map file like that.

posted image

This is some of reasons why I'm not making public tutorials. Knowledges might be used by weak mind people.

@YosefAnan please delete your tutorials. All of them available on modding forums. This will prevent making low-quality maps by lazy people with low effort(enthusiasm).

Edited by Ezer_2000
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, McPwny said:

posted image

i dont know whats more upsetting: that someone edited a challenge map because they couldnt be assed to beat it, or the fact that people keep putting their own names on another persons map file like that.

posted image

This map is original created by @nonName he is the rightfull owner of the map. You can find it on the forums.

On 10/9/2019 at 6:46 PM, Ezer_2000 said:

This is some of reasons why I'm not making public tutorials. Knowledges might be used by weak mind people.

@YosefAnan please delete your tutorials. All of them available on modding forums. This will prevent making low-quality maps by lazy people with low effort(enthusiasm).

I respect your opinion, but I have to hear from people if they agree with this step! :)   
because I make this video for them.
I open vote in my channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvf0lhFbhVuJGCKR8WZF5og/community?lb=Ugz2i_JJ9tO4TecpobF4AaABCQ
also in the forum.

On 10/6/2019 at 3:07 PM, DOGMEATJR3 said:

well this one where its just two and one road , I PHOTO SHOPPED , idk about the NEFAKEf version

just hopping to get a two player version like the first picture and a 4 player version like the second

Captureddd.PNG

572792089_Captureddd23.png.44e3204f5fa9a5627085c9a162d6daef.png

Edited by DOGMEATJR3