CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rocketeer

How game statistics are obtained in ladder pages

Greetings commanders!

I am a big fan of YR. Very recently I realized CnCNet ladder implements some really cool features I want. For example, https://ladder.cncnet.org/ladder/11-2019/yr/games/111800, this is a typical ladder game stats page that shows which type and how many units/buildings bought/killed/left in a game. I was wondering how all these statistics were acquired technically.

The reason I want these data is that I need to do the same thing. I'd like to develop a game bot for YR, but I find it difficult getting in-game data at runtime. Last time I had to do pure image processing and recognition, which is ineffective(You can see how badly it performs at https://www.bilibili.com/video/av23553421)

Please let me know if anybody has an idea about how I should get these data. Appreciate it!

Thank you!

• Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By raziel198
      I may have posted this in the wrong place?  I put it in tourneys, but hey ho.  So I'm playing YR, played some QM last night no problem.  Now when I try it's telling me:

"You don't have a ladder account for this game. Would you like to sign up?"
      So I say yes, it takes me to my account and my nick is there and has the option of "Deactivate" which I'm guessing means it should be good to go?  There doesn't seem to be anything else to do in there so....

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Raz
    • By Abubakar
      when we creat game on lan whenever other person tries to join it his client crashes.it displays the following error give below in ss.
    • By Comellabear
      My dad and I just found CnCnet and are extacic that we can play this game together again. I have downloaded CnCnet just fine and have updated to 6.3 but when my dad does it the launcher never closes and the update never happens. We can still hear the game music but cannot find the program running anywhere. Any suggestions?

• By Fixxxer
      Hello,
      I didn't receive the Verification Code on my email
      please help :)
    • By Ra2yrlover
      hi all
      Im trying to run red alert 2 on windows ten have tried compatibility mode as it was previously used on windows xp service pack 1 - have used it on wndows ten last year it was fine but updated the laptop via windows update and since then nothing seems to work - just now it came up WARNING MILITARY SOFTWARE DETECTED TOP SECRTET CLEARANCE REQUIRED i was liked yeaaaa its working but i was disappointed as the window that followed said it needs to be installed on the hard drive ive even been on here to attempt to download via cncnet - damn frustrating - it worked on my old windows 7 laptop but that keeps over heating so that's going soon but the brief play i got was awesome sorry people ive not played this game since 2001 !!!

any advice guidance or help appreciated. - please no horrible comments such as the one i got from some turd in USA that said i need to shoot myself for even asking about this game as it "a heap of crap and should never have been developed..."