Tiberian Dawn - The Huge Collection (single player)

Chimas

2 hours ago, Darkstar387 said:

...Wut?

Dab'd.  All your GDI missions are in the GDI 340 pack now, with your author tag and stuff.  Your 6 missing Nod missions and SCB300ea CNCNET No Mercy are going up as part of Nod 260 (35 level pack not 40 because no one makes Nod levels).  Dabbing on Chimas, that's 115 levels he refuses to add to the packs.  Refuses to truck with Messiah because he has some dinosaurs in his levels.

11 hours ago, Chrons said:

Dab'd.  All your GDI missions are in the GDI 340 pack now, with your author tag and stuff.  Your 6 missing Nod missions and SCB300ea CNCNET No Mercy are going up as part of Nod 260 (35 level pack not 40 because no one makes Nod levels).  Dabbing on Chimas, that's 115 levels he refuses to add to the packs.  Refuses to truck with Messiah because he has some dinosaurs in his levels.

Well, this type is nothing new.

Spoiler

All of a sudden a person never before seen here with 5 posts is inside my head knowing what I think.
Dinosaurs missions are fun, but I decided to leave them for later. It happens that more missions kept coming to be organized and were prioritized. Just organize them and I put them in a section of the number series, you don't have to accuse, this is not a political party gathering. You can also contact me in PM and ask for that before you make claims that I'm against anything nobody ever discussed before (because is not that important, btw).

Also, Messiah's mission are not published yet because part of his maps seems to have shown up before with another username somewhere else. So, given I don't have time for this, I left it to disclaim it later. Also Messiah can contact me any time and as far as I know, his missions are published, doesn't need an attorney and nobody understands why you're making a conflict where there is none. Also, not all missions made by Matt Attack and by DarkStar, are in my collection yet, just to give you examples. If you want to make a collection according to your criteria, there is no one stopping you, start today.

I don't get offended, but this is a childish behavior for someone defending third parties. If you're someone I know and you're making fun, I don't know the context, so it doesn't look like funny.  If not, too weird, honestly, I don't get the point either.

[Chimas don't take this seriously]Oh no, I'd better stop releasing updates to your abandoned project that you're now releasing one-by-one and in sets of 10 on Steam rather than pushing forward and adding the over 100 levels from 1995 through the present that are neglected in the packs.  Told you, I'm installing these for someone else and I'm not going to give him some slipshod incomplete level pack.  I'll make them myself and if people want them they can have them.  I realize this steps on your toes since you want to release a pack every few years and I can finish them in a day.  After your insult on the previous page and your aloofness toward all statements made, all claims of ESL are moot as you chose to weaponize it.

Use your clout to ban me, I don't care, I can release these elsewhere also.  Maybe I'll release them with your previous work and add "SoloMission=True" and call it my work.  Later boys, Remaster made you obsolete.  All will worship the great Chrons ahahahahaha.  Seriously though, calm down and don't bully dinosaur levels.[/Chimas don't take this seriously]

Actually seriously though, I don't know you Chimas.  I just know you well enough to know that you won't like getting dabbed on.  The pre-2000 levels in these packs have all their source material and aren't in your packs, that work is real.  Eventually you'll add them to the official packs.  These packs are until then.  MattAttack is dabbed on in the sense that GDI 380 and NOD 260 allow playing his campaign levels in the Remaster and as Covert Operations single levels, with his briefing and the TD4P mission number plus title and D-42x42 or whatever.  Everyone is dabbed on.  Dabbing on everyone, you see?  Dark, Matt, and anything missing from the packs that's a single level will work now with the packs, they're all numbered.  Just use them or don't.  I care about nothing, I update old levels like you do.  Are you sane?

Here's Nod pack 260, SCB260.  35 Nod levels that aren't in the thing.  Most of these are levels posted here after Chimas' most recent update.

SCB260.7z

Edited by Chrons

I'm getting Chem vibes from Chrons here.

Anyway, Chimas. I've started porting my custom missions over to the new remastered editor so I can test the logic. For the most part, it appears all the map data and logic is preserved. However, I've noticed that I can't open my team types in the remastered editor, I get a table error crash. The autocreate teams don't appear to work out of the gate. I saw you've posted some of the huge collection on the Steam workshop. Have you noticed the remaster breaking any of the missions you've uploaded?

Have you tried just adding SoloMission=True in the [Basic] header and loading a mission or two in the Remaster itself?  I heard people at other sites say the map editor displayed some wonky behaviors.  Your TeamTypes look solid and I bet the actual game will interpret them correctly.

Whoever is a jerk to Chimas has to be really sad; he has been absolutely the coolest dude and always friendly and supportive.  I was getting trolling comments with the same verbiage on my youtube channel from anonymous accounts.  There's an expression (maybe exclusively in English) "big fish in a small pond."  I can understand if you're the biggest most notorious troll on cncnet and that is your only accomplishment in life, how it could be threatening to the only thing you have when thousands of more players are gonna join and drown you out.  Of course, I'm no psychologists and maybe he's just a whackjob so it's pointless to find a logical motive.  sheesh, I guess my channel is gonna get spammed with "how much I suck."  lol, woe is me :D  besides, I'm a dinosaur so I have no clue what "dabbing" means, nor do I care.

Yes, you're a small community, where a half-dozen people are allowed to overshadow the accomplishments of actual badass people like Olaf.  You constantly see your invisible enemy (Chem?) in anyone who points out how ridiculous you are in your constant attempts to one-up one another and maintain visibility in a community of ~100.  The verbiage you all unanimously decry is called actual well-written English.  Nice mission briefings, retard.

SCG340rm.7z

Edited by Chrons
SoloMission=True version of SCG340 pack

On 6/7/2020 at 7:53 PM, Chrons said:

The pre-2000 levels in these packs have all their source material and aren't in your packs, that work is real.

Well, this is a false statement. You clearly opened only the master ZIP file. All inner collections, like SCG100, still have their own original files, since day one of this project, so ppl could compare them, if desired. Much later on, as requested by the community, I started providing a master file to make their life easier.

Pls, if possible, don't ruin this thread, it's really not my ownership or copyright. There is no need to feel envy once I ain't a surrogate of your inner enemy. That's a product of your own.  Sculpt it into something else, it will pay off.

On 6/8/2020 at 11:45 AM, Darkstar387 said:

However, I've noticed that I can't open my team types in the remastered editor

Hi Dark, as of now, I suggest to keep using XCC for map creation and the stock editor for direct publishing on Steam.
This is what I feel about it, didn't spent time enough in the new editor.
Btw, I'm waiting Steam or EA to update the editor, once the maps are not coming in-game as supposed to be. Don't know what's going on. 
Once you publish a mission on Steam, let us know.

Edited by Chimas

Fell in love with C&C all over again thanks to the remastered collection but coming here and finding all this extra content is just mind blowing. I'm slowly moving stuff over to the remastered version and I was only able to do that because of the advice on here. There are so many people to thank on here and so many people I would like to donate to. I know it's not much but if everyone on here could donate £1 or $1 a month it would be a great way to say "Thank you"

1 hour ago, Darkstar387 said:

Has anybody taken the time to dive into the new editor yet? Theres seems to be a lack of discussion around the new editor and the trigger / teamtype scripting. Its clearly not  1-1 transition  from XCC to the Remasteredl evel editor. 

Of course not. They didn't take XCC as source. They took the actual game source as source.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 7:58 AM, Darkstar387 said:

Has anybody taken the time to dive into the new editor yet? Theres seems to be a lack of discussion around the new editor and the trigger / teamtype scripting. Its clearly not  1-1 transition  from XCC to the Remasteredl evel editor. 

Some of the tiles are missing/incomplete. Some people's had permanently crashed (unable to place tiles). So it desperately needs patched.

Hi,

The main catalog (CnC95-Catalog.zip) present in these 2 links below are updated with the line "Solomission=True" in the Basic Section:

- MIX files format

- Index link ::: Link1 | Link2 

- drop at C:\...\Steam\SteamApps\Common\CnCRemastered\Data\CNCDATA\TIBERIAN_DAWN\CUSTOMMAPS

The update includes GDI missions from SCG100 up to SCG300 and Nod mission from SCB100 up to SCB180, for the moment.

A new catalog in the format used by the CNCRemastered (no MIX files, only raw files BIN+INI) is going to be published later on. The collection on Steam is being uploaded one by one and the missions will be selected out of order, according to how interesting or difficult they are and also, after a map revision.

Campaigns and mini-campaigns are on stand by, as well as many other stand alone missions. The collection is oriented to the old missions, the contemporary map makers are not the focus once they are present and willing to publish their missions themselves. New missions pot-remastered being presented on Steam are out of plans of inclusion for the moment.

Greetings!

• 2 weeks later...

Going to have to dab on you again I'm afraid, spent my off time this morning translating 40 German missions to English while maintaining OEM-1 character format and also bringing the levels up to snuff with the proper format.  So, SCG420 is going up, with 40 new levels.  Had to fix your missing map for Invasion M-04 also.  Your attempts to hide it from me were not successful.  List included.  Also a picture of the restored mission.  These are all playable with the Remaster, single level style even when they're part of a campaign.  Play them one by one because I said so and I'm the one dabbing here.  What's this now, 155 times I've dabbed?  Going to update the 260 pack next and make it an even 160, getting tired of being so superior.

Spoiler

SCG420    SCG084 - SCG086 M-01 SCG057 Gute Freunde / Good Friends
SCG421    SCG084 - SCG086 M-02 SCG058 Der neue Gegner / The New Enemy
SCG422    SCG084 - SCG086 M-03 SCG059 Die Schwachstelle / The Weak Point
SCG423    SCG084 - SCG086 M-04 SCG060 Evakuierung / Evacuation
SCG424    SCG084 - SCG086 M-05 SCG061 Der Spion / The Spy
SCG425    SCG084 - SCG086 M-06 SCG062 Notruf / Emergency Call
SCG426    SCG084 - SCG086 M-07 SCG063 Die letzte Chance / The Last Chance
SCG427    SCG084 - SCG086 M-08 SCG064 Der Vulkan / The Volcano
SCG428    SCG084 - SCG086 M-09 SCG065 Der Konvoi / The Convoy
SCG429    SCG085 - M-01 Brueckenkopf / Bridgehead
SCG430    SCG085 - M-02 Totale Kontrolle / Total Control
SCG431    SCG085 - M-03 Schwere Landung / Heavy Landing
SCG432    SCG085 - M-04 Anti-Terror: Zivilkrieg / Civil War
SCG433    SCG085 - M-05 OUTBREAK!!! / OUTBREAK!!!
SCG434    SCG085 - M-06 Vendetta / Vendetta
SCG435    SCG085 - M-07 Harte Gefechte / Tough Battles
SCG436    Nod Terrortory
SCG437    Orca
SCG438    The Wildcats
SCG439    Tiberium Gold
SCG440    Krieg in Deutschland / War in Germany
SCG441    Operation Occupy
SCG442    Outnumbered
SCG443    Helicopter Hell
SCG444    Backdoor
SCG445    Total Multiplayer / Total Multiplayer
SCG446    Invasion M-01
SCG447    Invasion M-02
SCG448    Invasion M-03
SCG449    Invasion M-04
SCG450    Invasion M-05
SCG451    Operation Russland M-01 - Null Ahnung / Operation Russia M-01 - Zero Clue
SCG452    Operation Russland M-02 -Wichtige Entscheidung / Operation Russia M-02 -Important Decision
SCG453    Operation Russland M-03 -Unerwarteter Besuch / Operation Russia M-03 -Unexpected Visit
SCG454    Operation Russland M-04 -Dorfproblem / Operation Russia M-04 -Village Problem
SCG455    Die Grenzstaaten 01: Probleme in Berlin / The Border States 01: Problems in Berlin
SCG456    Die Grenzstaaten 02: Der Schlupfwinkel / The Border States 02: The Hideout
SCG457    Die Grenzstaaten 03: Unterbrechung / The Border States 03: Interruption
SCG458    Die Grenzstaaten 04: Verrat / The Border States 04: Treason
SCG459    Die Grenzstaaten 05: Das Finale / The Border States 05: Das Finale

Invasion M-04 - SCG449EA - SCG64EA.png

SCG420.7z

20 hours ago, Chrons said:

Had to fix your missing map for Invasion M-04 also

You should check your medicine. How can you say something that is missing is mine and/or how could you fix it? Again, you're imagining enemies.

Maybe many maps that XCC didn't open then, are openable now, I just didn't have the time to check it.

20 hours ago, Chrons said:

Your attempts to hide it from me were not successful.

Nothing is hidden in this collection. Check this post from 2012 - 

I'm asking you again: if you want to have your own project or if you don't wanna wait for me, go ahead and create your own thread about it.

If you want to help in this thread, have manners or at least don't keep making false assumptions. If you can't control your delusions, it will be difficult to credit your hard work later.

Stop annoying everybody, Don Quixote.

\Hospital\SCG080X\SCG083 - Invasion - Incomplete\SCG64EA Bin missing.INI

Where's the .BIN if you included this file in your packs?  If you didn't hide anything?  Prove that ONE SINGLE MISSION of the 155 I've added to your packs is duplicated in your releases.  Your sad devotion to that ancient religion didn't give you clairvoyance enough to conjure up the missing .BIN — only my extraordinary magnitude brought this to fruition, by means of exhaustive searching outside of any undertaken by you.

• 7 months later...
On 6/7/2020 at 4:34 AM, Chrons said:

I'll write how I want and I'll do what I want.  This is the pack that I call GDI 380, containing 40 additional levels to go with these packs as well as with 340's 40 levels.  Dabbing on MattAttack.  Dabbing on Messiah.  Dabbing on everyone.  These will work with the remaster, but Discovert Operation missions probably won't.  Maybe they will, who cares.  I'm the best man—I did it.

SCG380.7z 287.39 kB · 53 downloads

They finally will work. I canceled my intention to use a customized .exe for my stuff, because the game crashed too often then. I have reworked roundabout half of my missions, I think I could finish them mid-2021.

So,
some last moves here:

• Mission Index is permanently ONLINE now via Google Docs;
  • I'm writing a guide in STEAM about it; 
  • The pandemics is trying to bankrupt my business here, so I have very few time available. I'll spent it only to bring the missions from the HUGE Collection to STEAM, 9 missions at a time;
  • I've added the Remastered parameter to most missions, so they are playable in Remastered; 
  • In the other hand, many of them uses parameters only available in the 1.06 C patch, so they don't work in the Remastered;
  • There is an even higher number that is simply crashing in the Remastered, although playable in the 1.06C patch; 
  • Basically, when I find great missions playable in Steam, I publish;
  • When I find time to investigate, I'll have a look, but I have a lot of things before that.

That's it for now.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/4/2021 at 1:18 PM, Nyerguds said:

@Chimas

Just randomly stumbled on this. Did you ever fix it? The 1.06c patch allows changing capturability in missions.

All you need to do is put

[BIO]
Capturable=True

in the mission ini file.

I haven't but I was aware it was possible to add it, don't remember why I haven't done it.
Gonna put it now and leave it there, I guess it won't mess with CnC Remastered.

Edited by Chimas

• 9 months later...