CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chimas

Tiberian Dawn - The Huge Collection (single player)

I am just extremely busy with work and life these days...  I sure would like to get back in to some C&C though.  Maybe once summer is over and work slows down I can be more active again!

Hi everyone,

Given the recent announcement, I'm really interested in knowing, extra-officially, if the MAP EDITOR in the Remaster edition will be able to import this collection (maps, triggers, teamtypes, etc) or if it is only for Skirmish and Multiplayer?

I hope EA don't scrap away this valuable asset.
I'm asking to Jim_Intern on reddit, but I don't think he will even read, due to the amount of hype (and posts) right now.

Any answer is welcome.

I've been getting depressed thinking about this since I've been working on my campaign for years now.  Especially since I've been mapping a lot again lately, and I only have about 10 maps left to do out of the 49(!)

Posted (edited)

I would honestly choose custom content any day over a remastered edition of C&C if it meant I would lose all these campaigns. It just wouldn't be worth it.  I mean, if I wanted good graphics, I would have already moved to one of the other remakes of C&C out there.

Edited by Lightning Hunter