A Quick lil help of adding a soft mod to the game.

The1stDecade

I just want to have a quick shout-out to this community to say, thanks for bring my childhood back, now on Windows 10! I remembered when i was young that when i came hoe from grade school every day to play Command and Conquer RA2 and YR too and iut was an enthrawling experiece to play such an awesome game, although i never played online with other (im more used to fighting AI anyways, kinda scared what other players would do, which is why you'll notice the contents of this rulesmd ini file are a bit extra.)

Ever since i discovered an advanced AI  mod (which allowed AI to land naval transports on your base, making island/continent based maps so much more fun and less one-sided), i'd had as much fun adapting to the way the Ai now fights me and i enjoy how aggressive it can be at times. much more powerful than the vanilla version of the file. I've also had an affinity for the color of neutrality, white. Ever since playing around with a glitch in the game that involves killing off a faction and having said faction units stay under my command, i'd release them and they turn that the team color that was once their and mind, transforms into that mesmerizing shade of white they all wear. And they are really aggressive too, neutral tech buildings that haven't been captured benefit them in anyway possible, and makes them insanely powerful and unstoppable threat to everyone near them. Which is why in the "colors" section of the INi file, you'll see a modified list of colors and values, another mod i have decided to merge within the AI mod's rulesmd file.

My question is, after all my semantics, is that, how can i get the team colors to work properly when i launch the cnc game client and get a skirmish match going? (since my copy of TheFirstDecade's YR/RA2 won't luanch normally on Win10). The AI mod works absolutely fine in Skirmish battles to my relief, but, i always wanted to become those Ivory Specters (what i call any neutral white military unit) that i was so fond of as when i was playing on an old computer i used to own. How do i find a fix for this, and if so, thank you very much!

The Ivory Specters must raise a white flag... of warScreenshot_97.thumb.png.9911da98cbbffb068d2932d30f4c30ef.png

White.jpg

rulesmd.ini