Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Holland

Custom map preview whitelisting

Custom map previews are enabled again!

This gives a great advantage to specialty maps, you can actually make it stand out so players will actually stay and try it out, and also list the required map options in the image

prev345.png.ae4430a53a07d5220244da2243164b7d.png

Funky even made a little tool that creates the code, to put in map. A simple drag image on top of the tool and voila,

• Create custom image (256x256 pixels max)
  • Drag image on top of CnCNetPreviewGen.exe Download  
  • copy code of created file into your map
  • save map, restart cncnet, pick map, click on blue WARNING button, give me your checksum+map name  

Reply with checksum and map name here, or pm me whatever u want

Then i'll whitelist it!!

Give it to me like this example:
5e5af5ae6491ad645de88ca03e8f636bbf78557b=TowerDefense Rally RACE! Jungle [V2]

previewchecksum.gif.768e476715573564f0a31fecd5671262.gif

@Agrathore @A3H-Hitman @PTapioK @eliteGi @bk57 @Humble  plz let other map makers know too, can't think of them all atm, ty.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Very very interesting! I may look into this in the future. Having a custom map preview would be nice.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Genio
      Hi again,

I´m trying to build a multiplayer team misson map. So I set IsCoopMode=Yes.
      Do I habe the possebility to fix the coutry for the players? So the player can´t choos soviet or allied?

Thanks for help
    • By Aquaman183
      Hello everyone! I just found out about finalsun and I'm excited to start trying to map some multiplayer maps. I looked online and in the forum some and the best tutorial I found was by lucasSK. I looked through that but it looked more like definitions of things in finalsun instead of.."you should do this first followed by this etc.."
      Does anyone know of a more step by step guide?
      Also, is there a way to start off with a preexisting map like firestorm and edit that map specifically?
      Lastly, should do I need to download any other files besides finalsun?
      Thank you for any help y'all can give to point me in the right direction.
    • By Jthe420
      i made a new house called it "militia"....details aside when i start a skermish with it i dont get the multiplayer units?
      no mcv no nothing...
      i already placed the new house as the 3rd owner of such things and it all even shows up in the finalsun editor.
      still no mcv...
      anything im missing?
    • By Jthe420
      what do i do to take art from red alert and put it into tiberian sun to use for custom units buildings terrain or etc?
      trying to do some pretty simple modding thats turning out to not be so simple...
      thanks in advance.
    • By Jthe420