Rules in games hosted by me

Hungry Mike

After i saw blatently disgusting rule breaking yesterday, i want to make it clear to everyone, what he automatically agrees on, when he joins my game (= so only if i host the game) and plays it:

- No usage of the sub underground bug. If the sub is clearly underground, you dont shoot at it; if you still do it, you correct the bug by selling either your warfac or mcv. If you resist, game is lost for you, ill ban you for 10 games and redicule you in the lobby. If it happens because of guard mode/rpgs..., you still have to sell the warfac/mcv, if it happens in a cc rush, you can also demand a restart of the game.

- The same for: 2-tits-cc-q-bug, if you are stupid enough to demand Vanilla maps. Banned for 10 games.

- The same for: Lag usage. Some ppl love to lag, when they are getting attacked or when its a micro battle, but then all of  a sudden, the lag stops. It could be just a coincidence, but that doesnt matter. If it happens more than once with you, you correct it by letting your men die. If you refuse, you get banned for the period where you dont fix your con, but atleast 5 games.

- Laggy specs who dont leave are banned for 10-20 games. (New NME-Rule for morons, i like it)

- The same for: Using cliff bugs. If a unit doesnt shoot because of a cliff, and you didnt use it on purpose, you correct it by letting your unit of equal cost die/the attacked building die. If you refuse to do it, despite being informed about it, or do it voluntarily, you lose the game, get banned for 10 games and rediculed in the lobby for your low iq.

- Using harv capture bug with inf = game lost, ban for 3 games or warning.

- The same for: Using airplanes flying to enemy base bug: If on some maps bans/bombers still fly through the enemie's base to come after being built and this ruins the strat for one player, game is nullified and map is to be changed.

- If you have chosen colors before game to get a certain team without the knowing of the host, you lose the game immediately; if you refuse to aknowledge that, you get banned for 1 game. The sudden change of sides just before the game is allowed.

- If you use a fake noob name in order to hide, the game is immediately lost; if you refuse to aknowledge that, you get banned for 1 game.

- If you refuse to take spots or teams before the game despite the host demanding it and thus refuse to get fair teams, you get kicked from the lobby.

- If you openly play against your teammates (letting them die on purpose for instance) its trojan horse usage. The game is won for the opponents and the one, who got betrayed, which are declared a new team automatically; the opponents of the trojan horse team have to ally with the betrayed ones to eliminate the trojan horse. After the game, the trojan horse is to be banned for atleast 1 game.

- If you harv on Giants, when the game isnt lost yet and when the other side didnt commit rule breakings by their own, the game is lost and you get banned for 1 game.

- Spec interfer in the form of frequently insulting others to distract them from the game is only allowed at start of the game, after that only, if the person broke rules in the games before against you; insults without that intention or not frequently said are of course allowed as is free speech in general :). So you can talk as much as you want, as long as you dont insult for distraction purposes. Spec interfer in the form of activally helping isnt allowed, when theres no noob/unfair team. If you do it, you get a warning; if you refuse to get it, you get banned for  3 games. If it had an impact to the game, the victim of the spec interfer is the winner, if he had adventage and any pro would bet he would win; otherwise, its nullified.

- If you lie about rule breakings, you get the same punishment as the one would have gotten, if your claim would be true.

- If you lie you never played a map before, to get a bonus, you lose the game and get banned for 2 games.

- The host is required to tell you whether FS is on or not. If he forgets it, you can choose to go on or nullify the game and restart.

- FFA = No alliances

For all punishments: If your refusal is permanent, the ban is permanent.

I hope i made myself very clear. I am done with that kind of shitty behaviour. Play fair for f. sake! If you cant do it, just go to the market and buy you character and brain.

And here are the ones who got their current punishment for my games:

Bez: Sub underground bug usage, after refusal to play maps where this bug is mostly killed (Vet maps), then refusal to correct bug after, bragging about it: Permanent ban from my games, as long as his denial is permanent.

Integ: (14.10.2020): Banned for 10 games for 2vs1ing in ffa and using a bug (tanks gets order to shoot 6 times a 1 hp cc, instead shoots a hospital), then refusing to correct it by selling his wf/mcv

Edited by Hungry Mike
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Sol said:

oh the irony

Ye, the irony of playing a game with me as host, when i tell you exactly what rules there are in my games. And you redicule it because you depend on disgusting bug usage. Thats why ppl like Mola or NME are just stronger than you. They dont need that kind of stuff.

1 hour ago, amokk said:

You have repeatedly broken the rules in my games  and laughed about it..

very very satisfying seeing you cry about it   you hypocrite. 

I never did. There was ONLY one game, where you said before "no harvs". You were dead, and only when you were dead, i considered it the right time to troll you with harvs. But it was just friendly trolling, had no impact on the game. Your rule "no harv" means - understood on the basis of common TS law lol - no harv when it has an impact, not, that you cant troll with them, when the game is finished.

Edited by Hungry Mike
  • Check 1

30 minutes ago, Hungry Mike said:

ONLY one game

not 'never', not 'ONLY one game'  >>  all the time, that's why you banned from my games.

gaslighting....blah blah blah

and again how very very satisfying seeing you cry about it   you hypocrite. 

Edited by amokk

not even 3 months ago we went through this...here is the post.

""Mike, after explaining to you how I am banning you for using engs, and that is a standing rule in my games what like 5 times in the last 4 months???  I did not forget!   fact?  lol  you're high.

How disrespectful you are. Shame on you!

Gaslighting like a politician.

again, I have not forgotten that.""

amokk

you still making s*it up..........not harves at the end when it doesn't matter .  What a load of manure 

Edited by amokk

1 hour ago, amokk said:

not even 3 months ago we went through this...here is the post.

""Mike, after explaining to you how I am banning you for using engs, and that is a standing rule in my games what like 5 times in the last 4 months???  I did not forget!   fact?  lol  you're high.

How disrespectful you are. Shame on you!

Gaslighting like a politician.

again, I have not forgotten that.""

amokk

you still making s*it up..........not harves at the end when it doesn't matter .  What a load of manure 

I did harv in one game at the end, at that was fair and not a rule breaking. The rest are lies. Do you have anyone who can varify your blattent lies? No. And i dont get why you make these things  up. You just let noobs in all the time and refused to make fair teams.

I got actually to about "rule" 3 but just boring rants... u got way too many rules (restrictions/stupidity) to bother entering "your game"... ill keep to TS with all its flaws and follies, ill figure it out

Edited by Tibermach
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Tibermach said:

I got actually to about "rule" 3 but just boring rants... u got way too many rules (restrictions/stupidity) to bother entering "your game"... ill keep to TS with all its flaws and follies, ill figure it out

Love your bugs, np. But then dont join my game and disrespect my rules :)

8 hours ago, c0rpsmakr said:

Where's the "cringe" reaction, this is too unfortunate to even be funny.

Lol. I dont care, Corps, what you or the rest of the Vanila Clan thinks. If i join your games, your nonsensical rules (lets just keep up any bug there is) apply. Sadly, almost noone joins your games anymore... i wonder why :) btw: Wasnt it you who even looked at the $ count in a noob game? Haha, you will do anything for a win i guess; how can you relax doing the job, others have to do?

Btw: Phatmouse, 5 games are over, you are redeemed from your "sin" :D  

Edited by Hungry Mike

2 hours ago, s-mg said:

Btw: Phatmouse, 5 games are over, you are redeemed from your "sin"

Who is this arrogant worm to judge one of the best players ever

Lol, you dont get a joke. Did you even see my smiley? But it sounds like whoever you are, you are VERY ANGRY :D 

7 hours ago, Hungry Mike said:

Lol. I dont care, Corps, what you or the rest of the Vanila Clan thinks. If i join your games, your nonsensical rules (lets just keep up any bug there is) apply. Sadly, almost noone joins your games anymore... i wonder why :) btw: Wasnt it you who even looked at the $ count in a noob game? Haha, you will do anything for a win i guess; how can you relax doing the job, others have to do?

Btw: Phatmouse, 5 games are over, you are redeemed from your "sin" :D  

Out of boredom I'll reply I guess... 

So by not having these imaginary rules that you and other modders try to set prior to a game starting, that implies that there ARE rules.....? Is that actually what you are saying? And by nobody joining my games, do you mean YOU not being allowed? Lol.

"Look at the $ count in a noob game?" So you mean by me informing new players what the standard settings are and helping them get acquainted with not having essentially unlimited funds, that's me "doing anything for a win"? Lol.

As far as Ray beating me, I'm sorry, were you even allowed in any games that Ray and I have had? Do you know our record? Are you even capable of taking a building off me in a 1v1, with this attempt at riding someone else's games as if its your own. Lol.

Just an entire topic of laughs, why is this here?

my game rules are no eng, no harv bombing, and no alt scout.  common rules  please respect them in my game.

that to much to ask?

that unbearable?

that unreasonable?

that unacceptable?

that the way it is.

we been playing that way almost 20 years, never heard of it?

almost everyone is respectful of them and don't complain.

those that continually break them like pence get banned. it messes up our fun.

Edited by amokk

9 hours ago, Weaponx said:

Amokk all you do is talk trash and honestly play shit on all maps. Enough said.

but i have fun, playing shit,on my shit maps, with my shit rules, isn't that what we are here for?

you, are not bearable to even interact with. pence you are not fun to play with.

and about the trash talk, just returning the favor.

lol this confuses pence....

Edited by amokk
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, amokk said:

but i have fun, playing shit,on my shit maps, with my shit rules, isn't that what we are her for?

you, are not bearable to even interact with. pence you are not fun to play with.

and about the trash talk, just returning the favor.

You know that MOLA said that, what you quoted, and you insult me for it haha. Well, maybe Mola is just right i guess :)  

"Look at the $ count in a noob game?" So you mean by me informing new players what the standard settings are and helping them get acquainted with not having essentially unlimited funds, that's me "doing anything for a win"? Lol."

You dont even get, what i am talking about. Remember the game where there were only 2500 $ and you looked for the money count, while I just relaxed and then later see the horrible settings? Memory is a tough thing.

Edited by Hungry Mike