Rules in games hosted by me

Hungry Mike

They are not tier1 players, but nice you mention them. Just shows where you skill level really is :)

Win against me? lies upon lies.  Never have i lost to you, noor will i.

Tiger to strong? Yeah ask the specs who been watching last few days, you just nothing but a delusional retard.

11 hours ago, Weaponx said:

They are not tier1 players, but nice you mention them. Just shows where you skill level really is :)

Win against me? lies upon lies.  Never have i lost to you, noor will i.

Tiger to strong? Yeah ask the specs who been watching last few days, you just nothing but a delusional retard.

What a lying ass you are. Just like you pretended to be my friend just to insult me and threat me like garbadge, you lie about your 3:1 loss on off-def, where you even bagged me for a re. But deny it, as long as you can. I might find your pms from back then? Who knows :)

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, c0rpsmakr said:

Funky or some mod, please close this topic and preserve any sort of dignity there may be left on this section of your forum. 

Shut up. The only thing you can do is mute others. Ask Nme who saved your pathetic a$$ last game from getting owned. Nme beat you like a dog, but i came to rescue you. And you werent capable of sending 5 tanks in 5 minutes lol. You are weaker than the real elite, like NME, egomakr. Its telling tho that you have to ask RA guys, because you know, almost anyone hates you in TS xD. #Sad

12 hours ago, A3H-Hitman said:

Does Mike really think he can go from losing every 1v1 vs me for years, to being better after 4 wins on a Hitman, hooker party weekend?

I played Mike again last week with NME spec.. Mike didn't kill a single building (even though I was TL and he was BR), I rekt mike so bad with MK, Diss, Titan combos that he hasn't played me since... NME even said "Hitman obliterated you"

LOL Mikes been dodging "i'm ready!" button ever since.

Lol. I defed all your stuff so easily bro, it was scary. You failed iwth all your attacks, but you had better eco (due to your pos and to harv microing). So you just went for a bomber attack, praying it would work. And then my engineer bugs out, was in the mcv, without repairing it lol. I hope you were in the Zoo lately to thank the bugs for their help ;). And dont forget to mention the win where i trolled you with GDI (hooverz) in a 25 minute game lol totally dominating you :D.

Look you delusional nobody, you stroll on the forums after playing for a few months as if you know shit from piss calling almost everything a bug, not knowing the history of this game, its players, or any fundamentals, spewing your toxic inflammatory nothingness every. single. post. and somehow think you have anything credible or valid to say? And the sad part is you wont realize it, you are incapable of doing so. You dont read to absorb,  you read to respond, you dont have the ability to grasp information and never have  been able to. You are THE prime example of what i was referring to, this forum is full of empty false anecdotal who did whats and who owned who on the first tuesday of september, when you really dont know shit, at all. Also, nobody gives a single fuck about the remaining players constantly bickering, that isn't productive in the slightest and makes newer people not want to play ts. You and other people that don't add anything of value to the forum are to blame for its decline, along with the constant altering of the game. Now YOU shut up and stop blabbing your nonsensical idiocy. 

Edited by c0rpsmakr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Good, Anakin, good. I can feel your ANGER: It gives you focus, it gives you... STRENGTH. xD. Christ, some ppl are behaving like clowns here.

You ask for the muting of a post about rules in someones game, which is his freedom, and then have a mouth, when i call you out? You got rekt by Nme, and instead of being graceful to me for saving you, you let me die in the game, and spit hate in my face. What does that tell us about you?

You care about new players; but in the same post you are insulting me for being a new player lol; is that a comedy scatch? I liked that part about "inflammatory nothingness" tho. Sounds good, but it would fit to your post lol. I just stated facts bro. Mabye you should act not like an "egomakr"? Na, all others are bad people.

Was fun to read your stuff, have you something else to add to your comedy scatch? :D  

Edited by Hungry Mike

1 hour ago, A3H-Hitman said:

Corps was exactly right when he said: "You dont read to absorb,  you read to respond, you dont have the ability to grasp information and never have been able to."

BR is a better position than TL!! And you're engy didn't go in because I targeted it with a bomber ? (Not a bug!) Even if you saved, you were dead with next titan/diss combo. I was TL and my eco was easily 5x yours. I could have built to your base and emped you. You didn't have a chance.

Honestly there is no reason to even deal with you: You are top annoying person on Tiberian Sun. You're not funny. You're mediocre. Your lag sucks. 

At the end of the day, you are 5 tiers below me. I don't even take our games seriously. Those are just the facts. I'm not wasting any more time responding to you.

Guy who got raped by me 4:1 then with 2 stealths in a 2vs2 and then again in GDI vs GDI on a terr like map after 25 mins with hooverz says what :)  [and: without that BUG (engi was indeed in the cy) i wouldnt have lost :( but i have mercy and grant you that bug-usage-win, i feel for you - i mean you claim you were drunk every single game i won, so it would be more than ez for me to return the favor, but i have mercy... i am a christian, we have mercy with the weak :D]

Edited by Hungry Mike

7 hours ago, Weaponx said:

Can we close this useless topic, about 3rd class toxic player and his homemade rules, which of no one cares. Clearly it’s gone off the rails and all we hear is his lies, and delusions. 

You lie your mouth off (3:1 loss in off def). But noone cares about you, so meh.

• Haha 1

On 11/15/2020 at 7:21 PM, c0rpsmakr said:

Funky or some mod, please close this topic and preserve any sort of dignity there may be left on this section of your forum. 

please let them continue to embarrass themselves, it is great entertainment.

• Haha 1

On 11/17/2020 at 9:48 PM, amokk said:

please let them continue to embarrass themselves, it is great entertainment.

:P Atleast we all know That Hungry Mike. who spams Noob. Cyborgs. Wont win. if the enemy has too much Titans. a EMPulse and Tick Tanks and Artillery. Cyborg. spamming works only vs Noobs. Lol And if you have equal conditions. Where titans Tick Tanks Artillery or Disruptors have the exact same. Numbers. Then his cyborgs. Will never win. Especially because they are More vulnerable. to Anti-armour damage. ❤️ And like i said They would become. Obsolete when EMPed. 

37 minutes ago, Weaponx said:

Pence post this shit as anyone cares? He can’t understand, no one gives a shit about him.

Admins delete this useless topic, made by  compulsive liar and a toxic person to the game 

Why doesnt he have to get his posts approve? He calls for bans and mutes, he insulted me and others all the time in the nastiest way. He made racist comments, how arabs would "fuck us (meaning whites/germans) out of the country" and stuff like that. 

I think you been taken to much drugs son. I suggest you stop with the lies and grow up. 

* I don’t mix politics, religions and gaming. I just play the game with all players of all nationalities, races, religions, colours, and have no issues what so ever. 

Edited by Weaponx

1 hour ago, Weaponx said:

I think you been taken to much drugs son.

I have it with your behaviour. You can hate me as much as you want, i am fine with that; the same for insulting me. But dont slander me, this has to stop. I told the mods and on discord, that i wont take it anymore. I want to have fun here, play games and talk SOME smack, but other than, i want to have my peace. What i can offer is that from now on, we both dont talk anymore to and about each other. As for CncNet, you should think carefuly about it. I want that you talk to this guy and make him stop slandering me and trying to get me banned. You should know what could happen if you punish me and ban me for nothing but let his slanderous remarks go without any consequence: That could make you liable for his comments. As i said previously tho in discord, i dont want freak (legal) stuff, so just do your job propperly and ensure peace. As for the guy himself, as of now, i dont go further. But stop the shit from now, feel free to insult me, but stop the slander and the call for my ban.

Now let us have fun with TS and stop the nonsense :) 

Edited by Hungry Mike
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

The day you stop your bullshit and toxic lies, we can talk. Wait, no, I don’t waste time with kids like you. 

That said

Apparently you lack the knowledge of law & lawsuits.  Perhaps you should look into this instead of playing games, maybe you’ll learn a thing or two about lawsuits. 

I am still for a chat ban on you, due to constant lies, and your toxic personality. I am not the only one. Anyhow you are on ignore, don’t talk to me. 

this topic is derailed and still on going. Feel free to close it admins. 

Edited by Weaponx