Rules in games hosted by me

Hungry Mike

1 hour ago, DaZiReLaN said:

clown

TD definition of a clown: "A clown is someone, who gets raped not only frequently, but all the time, but still thinks his iq is high"

TS definition of a clown: "A clown is someone, who thinks hes good, when he wins 3 giants games with diss rushes, when opponents' team is packed with noobs"

-> Dazi = Lost EVERY 1vs1 TD and almost every team or ffa TD game to Mike Pence, still thinks hes the big boss. Won some giants games against a noob farm as opponents, got rekt by me all the time in giants and saved by his allies (or the incompetence of the moron farm opponents). -> Dazi = Clown :) 

• 4 weeks later...

Newest penalty: Wonder: Banned as long as he claims to have won. Reason: Bug usage (using inf attacking the repair station with a mk in it, without mk shooting inf) -> bug -> he refused to correct the bug -> ez win.  But live in your illusion (like the dems) to break any rule possible and still win lol. You didnt. Was ez! From now on, if i play with you little newb, i will just put firestorm on and troll you so hard, that you explode. Quid pro quo, rulebreaking newb

Edited by Hungry Mike
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Weaponx said:

Who cares Mike? You and your "bugs" bullshit is a joke.

More or less you are banned from our games, that's what is amusing.

Wonder, nice job bro, Good win. wp.

My game, my rules. A clear bug. Dont say "our" tho, you mean yours. And i love not to join your boring shit games anymore. Its fun to see you running out of players for half the day because of it :).

On 11/7/2020 at 1:35 PM, Hungry Mike said:

My game, my rules. A clear bug. Dont say "our" tho, you mean yours. And i love not to join your boring shit games anymore. Its fun to see you running out of players for half the day because of it :).

You clearly are a moron? I never run out of players on this half dead game? I play the games I need to play vs real skilled player for pro 2v2s or 1v1.

You seem to think you are in that category? I consider you and your skill level a waste of time, and just used to tolerate  you in games. You simply aren’t gameplay worthy.

Energy, tiger, top, black, nme, cambria, tight. trooper etc that’s gameplay worthy. 

Games vs you and the likes of you, is just amuse the pet. understand son ? 

But it’s cute, you think you are good, you just lack perspective to see how carried you get, and have no clue to how play, lacking in all areas, defence, attacks, long games, short game etc. You rely on small maps and Borg rush, which is easy to defeat,  but it seems lately even the newbs been raping your Borg rush.

That said I’ve never seen a idiot who sells a cy to make 2 extra Borgs in their rush, until I meet you. It’s simply put,  idiotic.  It does not work vs gd players, unless they go AFK. 

Anyway. you are not relevant, or  skilled. You are just a child , who cries about “bugs. Seek help. 

Edited by Weaponx
  • Like 1

So much ANGER. You cant let it go i guess. Facts are: I wrecked so many guys with my Arnolds the past 3 weeks, i cant count it no more. Yesterday i got LostSouls and NME with Foodlion in my team.
But isnt it funny: You say it doesnt work with "good players". Well: I could agree, i mean it worked against you pretty well to sell the cy and mow you down with Arnolds, for example on Crossroads or Terrace, and you arent good, yes, Tigerr would agree. You, as always, blamed your ally, one time you even cried about vet! My Arnolds enjoyed the meal. But a lying delusional moron like you, MoronX, says X and N(X) at the same time: You used Arnolds against TIgerr, but you FAILED wahahaha. Np tho, its hard for guys with low iqs :)  

Edited by Hungry Mike

I cant stop laughing at your delusions, ive never lost 1 game out of the 1000 ive raped you.  Also 2v2 is not 1v1, its funny you need to count that as a win, when its your allie who carries you hard. I mean if you played NME 1v1, youd lose 10/10 games. Fact.

"I arent good?" - this statement just proves to people you are full of shit, and delusional.

The only ting Tigerr agrees on, is your shit and a waste of time. Ask him?

Anyhow, you losing to wonder, makes me laugh so hard. (Just like when DGT raped you and you cried emp hack, Priceless.)

Edited by Weaponx

54 minutes ago, NME said:

it wasnt your "Arnolds" but Shar dying to 3 Devils:/  fact is Arnolds pretty easy to defend

1) I didnt say that. I didnt even need them! I just had to spam (hungry) devils and some inf and mow down your whole army without cassualties. AFter that, i moved to LostSouls and killed his base with 3 devils, and me and foodlion together rekt the rest of him. Then he goes all in on me, sends 7 tits, after your 2 disses, and then you send 9 tits or so and mk. All defed, all failed, ez :). My Obelisk got beef! But why did you put them on quotes? ARNOLDS are their name, and you put your cookie down NOW! ;)  

2) But its sad that you open your mouth like that. He threats anyone like an asshole, including you, and you do his bidding. It cant get more devestating actually. Try to 2vs1 me here, it wont help! Mike Pence is too strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

44 minutes ago, Weaponx said:

Always making up stories, as usual.

3) Liar, the truth is hard to take for failures like you. Tigerr eats you up for breakfest, but you always try to rig the public opinion about that with some hand picked games, where you won. You are an EZ CAKE for him. And we didnt play often against each other, but the last time we did, i got you in teamgames, where you had Shar and NME. You wanted to make me look stupid so badly, but FAILED. Wahahahaha. Now go write some more nonsense, MoronX.

it  doesnt change the fact that Arnolds only work like 1/200 times vs gd players they are only decent with a blue harv combined and btw game didnt count anyway could hardly control shit cuz of the massive lag/dcs all the time fix it  its anoying AF

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, NME said:

it  doesnt change the fact that Arnolds only work like 1/200 times vs gd players they are only decent with a blue harv combined and btw game didnt count anyway could hardly control shit cuz of the massive lag/dcs all the time fix it  its anoying AF

they work all the time, when i lead them. But its funny how YOU now deny a loss haha. Well if you say so, fine. But then dont cry, when real bugs give you a game and i say the same. The lag gave you a bonus, and i still defed all. Was kind of sad... i get it :P 

On 11/11/2020 at 2:48 PM, Hungry Mike said:

they work all the time, when i lead them. But its funny how YOU now deny a loss haha. Well if you say so, fine. But then dont cry, when real bugs give you a game and i say the same. The lag gave you a bonus, and i still defed all. Was kind of sad... i get it :P 

Lol. Mike. you really gotta take lessons. from pros. :P Spamming Cyborgs Only will never win you any games. Haha.

Edited by XGalaxyZ
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Hungry Mike said:

watch my channel haha and you find out the "truth" ;) 

Exactly watch his Chanel, nothing to see there ? He simply plays unskilled players, I haven’t seen one game on TSA where he played vs tigers/ toprush / me etc on high level gaming? Enough said, he ain’t skilled enough to play high level players, stick to the 2nd rate players Mike, that’s where you will stay son.

btw. Your favourite player(until he boots you like I did) got massacred last night with watchers, 10-5. (Half games with Gdi half with nod). “The best ever”. Laughable. 

Edited by Weaponx

On 11/13/2020 at 10:54 AM, Weaponx said:

unskilled players

Like Honda and Rob. Lol. I was nice, i didnt upload the Arnold wins against you. But who cares, you are an ez cake and asshole, and i am glad, you dont deny that.

Tigerr is too strong for you, but i dont care for him much. Its just the fact that he rapes you all the time that makes me giggle.