Admin Help - Ban Appeal

Shaddow777

Question

Hi, Hope you can help!

I am still new to playing this game (used to play it years ago but wasn't the same as it is now), and when my friend joined, I didn't realise you could create a private game so I kicked the people who joined so it was just us two. I have been kicked out games before as soon as I joined so didn't realise kicking people was against the rules.

Shadow777 was my first username and then someone made a comment amount the numbers 777 so I changed my username to visionary. I didn't realise at the time that this was also an offense. 

Anyway I am now unable to play the game as it says I am banned. Please unban me! This is literally what I look forward to every night after work! 

Edited by Shaddow777
thought was posting as visionary not first username

2 answers to this question

Hey stop banning me.  Appledrop is a sore loser.  He called me a pedophile when he started losing then said he would get me banned.  I'm not flaming.  He's just a terrible loser and he get's evil when he starts to lose.  He accused me of taking advice from Burg or whoever.  THat  I am being coached.  I don't go to discord.  I realize you all like to talk trash about me on discord.  So that really makes you the flamers.  Cut the crap already.  Just because you guys lose doesn't mean you have to try and get someone banned.  Grow up.

10 hours ago, Wolfsden said:

Hey stop banning me.  Appledrop is a sore loser.  He called me a pedophile when he started losing then said he would get me banned.  I'm not flaming.  He's just a terrible loser and he get's evil when he starts to lose.  He accused me of taking advice from Burg or whoever.  THat  I am being coached.  I don't go to discord.  I realize you all like to talk trash about me on discord.  So that really makes you the flamers.  Cut the crap already.  Just because you guys lose doesn't mean you have to try and get someone banned.  Grow up.

You aren't allowed to create new accounts after you've been banned, doing so will only increase the length of your ban