RA1 crashes when NamedCivilians=yes

Salvation

Hello guys!

I had a weird a weird issue.

I'm currently developing a next version of CCRDX mod and i modified one civilian slot (C3 known as Shelly) as a buildable unit. As rules.ini i turned a value NamedCivilians=yes and with Ingame Strings editor i edited conquer.eng Shelly's name as a suitable unit name. Let's just say that Shelly is no more Shelly but her in-game name is Sniper.

A few days ago i was testing a mission which had a Desert theater and i found out that if NamedCivilians is turned on, some of the civilian building names are really weird, such as "are you propse a draw?", etc.

-> clicking on that building crashes game immediately.

-> But when namedcivilians is turned off, the building name is "civilian building" and game won't crash anymore.

-> But if NamedCivilians is turned off, my C3 slot unit name is "Civilian" and i can't edit the name. This is a quality issue.

Any ideas how to fix this issue?

My goal: I want that each civilian building has a name "civilian building" and game won't crash and also i want that my C3 unit in-game name is Sniper.

What i know is that editing rules.ini putting the name tag on a certain building can fix this, but it can also cause many crashes making my mod non-playable. I also tried to make a list of every Civilian building, put the Name=Civilian Building on it and insert these values under certain mission file, this worked 50-50.

I'm using Iran's PortableRA