dsiaubyconiq

VITALI

Что за рукожопые ослы создали этот саит и этот форум?  Мало того что нихуя непонятно куда писать из-за

большого количества разделов так ещё и никто не отвечает! Абсолютно никакой поддержки и помощи!

Когда то, очень давно, играл в red alert. Решил снова поиграть.
Нашел этот сайт, скачал игру.
Но, то что началось далее это какой-то п...здец! Играю в режиме тренировки,
компьютер строит здания и юниты во много раз быстрее меня! Далее про ресурсы, у
меня 4-6 харвестеров и много ресурсов, при том, что мои харвестеры часто приезжают
пустыми, у него 1-2 харвестера и пустые поля с ресурсами, но денег херова туча!
Проблема не вденьгах, а именно в скорости строительства. В старой игре такого не
было.Юниты нихуя не самостоятельные! Чужая армия заходит на твою базу, а твои солдаты

и танки стоят как памятники и не обороняются покуда не дашь им пинка под сраку! Мне

интересно, что за долб...ёб это придумал и для чего? Это не игра для удовольствия которую придумали

разработчики, это кусок говна которое высрали дибилы с жопой в место головы! 

• 1 month later...
On 11/23/2023 at 10:04 PM, VITALI said:

What kind of hand-assed asses created this site and this forum? Not only is it fucking unclear where to write because

There are a lot of sections and no one is answering yet! Absolutely no support or help!

Once upon a time, a long time ago, I played red alert. I decided to play again.
I found this site and downloaded the game.
But what started next is some kind of shit! I play in training mode,
the computer builds buildings and units many times faster than me! Next about resources,
I have 4-6 harvesters and a lot of resources, despite the fact that my harvesters often arrive
empty, he has 1-2 harvesters and empty fields with resources, but a ton of money!
The problem is not money, but the speed of construction. This was not the case in the old game.
The units are not independent at all! An alien army enters your base, and your soldiers

and the tanks stand like monuments and don’t defend themselves until you give them a kick in the ass! To me

I wonder what the fuck came up with this and why? This is not a game made for fun

developers, this is a piece of shit that was shitted by morons with assholes in the place of their heads! 

Translating this wasn't fun, if you hate the game so much I'd probably just uninstall and find another one to play. 

Otherwise change your game speed in the options to a slower speed so you don't get overwhelmed.