Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello,

I made a small mod for YR a while ago and I periodically update it.  I started playing again and updated CNCnet to the latest version.  Unfortunately, its been a while and my mod is no longer working.  The last time I was playing CNCnet, it was using spawner.xdp and spawner2.xdp files and you simply needed to copy .shp files into the main RA2 directory.  Now it appears they are using CNCnet.mix.

I used XCC Mixer to edit the artmd.ini and rulesmd.ini which works fine.  However, I cannot figure out how to get the other files to be used.  When I simply put them in the .mix, they do not work (they are uploaded as the proper "type").  These are:

  • .shp files
  • .hva files
  • .vxl files

So the .shp files for the icons still give the default (Missing Cameo) icon image as if the other files are not there.  Where are these files supposed to go?  Or am I missing a step?  If it is supposed to be in the CNCnet.mix, do they need to be updated (they were created in 2018)?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...