Cncnet hopes.

Myg

As founder of Cncnet, I just wanted to convey some of my views to the devs and community on the future of cncnet and its work on the titles:

- PLEASE DO NOT TURN THE GAMES INTO A FRANKENSTEIN MONSTER.

That is all. Modification of the game is seen as an affront by being one's own idea of how the game should be designed and against what was intended by the authors. Respecting the spirit of something is a top tenant of our ideals and always has been. However tempting it may be otherwise, please show respect to what things are.

This is the reason why I rock and why cncnet is badass.

Thank you.

testify brother!! I'm already freaked out by the super fast Nod transport plane in TD.  I believe in keeping the purity of these games-- I love the quirks and imperfections. I mean if I'm far west as Nod, I just adjust my strategy away from spamming buggies!  If my opponent is South of me, I take his South advantage into account.  I mean hell, you might as well beef up the WF, give the technician a rip gun, make silos fire nukes-- or better yet just play a crappy modern game. ;)

Guest Mechacaseal

I;d be more worried about that piece of shit ranking system sean3z/rahj or whatever is making. fuck that ladder.

I;d be more worried about that piece of shit ranking system sean3z/rahj or whatever is making. fuck that ladder.

yeah they should rank people by level of a-holeness and immaturity.  Now that's a ladder I'd like to see!! There is a lot of stiff competition, though.

yeah they should rank people by level of a-holeness and immaturity.  Now that's a ladder I'd like to see!! There is a lot of stiff competition, though.

You can put me and hifi on the bottom of that list, since we are the best.

I personally didn't mind the fast cargo plane, BUT; it does scare me a little that this change just went strait through. It freaks me out a bit that there might, in the not distant future, be a lot of these types of changes implemented. Obviously, this is exactly the sort of thing which you're posting about here, Myg.

So yes, please, for the cncnet developers, please calm down a little. Yes, the games are imbalanced and there are issues, but we know and play these games, and love them anyway.

-Liam

Come now. The both of you excel in both of these areas  XD

Come now. The both of you excel in both of these areas  XD

Haha, you would think so nyerguds!

And here I was just going to add you to the list bottom, with me and hifi! I guess you can be there if you really want to  8)

I would put Irony and Iran there, but we just found Irony and the other guy kept running, so we decided to leave them out for the time being.