for tahj and funky :)

SexPro

I think that in order to play more people in the ladder in ra ts and serve a recognition just to win something, like it would be a good idea to put all the trophies won by the name? as the coin in red allert, at least it is no longer want to play to win. There would also be more competitiveness. I believe so then tell me if it's a good solution :)

I think that in order to play more people in the ladder in ra ts and serve a recognition just to win something, like it would be a good idea to put all the trophies won by the name? as the coin in red allert, at least it is no longer want to play to win. There would also be more competitiveness. I believe so then tell me if it's a good solution :)

That's a good suggestion, and something we'd like to see too. We'll work on that.

basically 1 ts ladder no fs no your rank is to low so you cant play a good person and get better is what i think he means

We're in talks about this, but personally I agree with this, theres not enough players to cap the rank. Hopefully we all agree and remove this for now.

sexpro pretty much blacklists himself for trying to be C&C biggest douche now he wants a badge for it. Theres a reason why he dodges TRZ who is now second biggest douche. but ya call me when you get money for being a douche =)

when you're on top of you all look from the bottom up, wolfhound obvious that he wants to play with me, but doing the bully does not solve anything, then my business will be with who I want to play it? if you go to look suits my games I played with everyone, so do me a favor and take away from the ball

all arrogant and insulting know only when you lose against me so silently and more scarce for players learn to play before speaking :) I trz and we had a fight but does not take away the fact that every time must inssultare because it is second :)

its funny how dumb ts players are. i namehid for years, everyone wanted to change the namehiding. then u see all names, everyone wants it back . :roll: :roll: and wuss here talking about dodging and noob bashing...  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: a lil birdy told me wuss was telling people i have multiple logs on ladder, and ill just make another is why he wont play me  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

??

wasnt from me... im not on enough to care anymore tbh

and weve been over this (couldnt find how to block you on here)

i dont "dodge" you because your better than me (which I have no issue acknowledging) , ollie is 100x better than me and id play him 100 times before i knowingly play you once.

now shoo, go get rank 1!!!

its clear the ladder made it so toxic you dotn wanna play with eachotheri n fear of loss. good job tahj you moron

You're right, I'll go ahead and disable it now.

thx much better now look even more people

blHwmYv.jpg

The only thing wrong here are all the whiny idiots.

Keep up the good work Tahj, and Funky, please.

Anyone who needs to namehide to play a ladder is SCARED.

Anyone who plays the ladder and is scared to play top 3 players should NOT be playing the ladder in the first place.

If you are gonna play the ladder, you better play Trz, Ollie, Kapa, C0rps, and the like, cause if you don't, you are wasting your own time, and the time of the parents that spawned you.

GO PLAY THE LADDER AND STOP COMPLAINING.

If you are not top 5 then you probably either A) Didn't try hard enough, B) Suck and need to improve by playing more, C) Dodge the players with real skill

It is a sad fact when Trz has a solid point that name-hiding would help his cause, cause all you ladder playing newbs scared to play him.

Tahj and Funky have been doing wonderful things for TS, and hopefully they at least know through all this retarded whine-fest, that little ole' me appreciates them big time!