CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CnCNet Client

Improved out of sync error logging (aka recon error)

Fixed a bug where private messages minimized the game while playing

Tiberian Sun map preview fixes

Red Alert

Improved out of sync error logging

Fixed a popular game crash (0x004B06F6)

Rage quit patch (Alt+F4)

-

To install the update manually type the following commands:

/install update25

/restart

CnCNet Client

improved automatic server choice for Chinese players

-

/install update26

/restart

CnCNet Client

Improved AFPS warning

Improved OOS logs

"/afps" command now shows the AFPS for last game and last 20 games

new "/scroll" command to enable alternative scrollrate patch for old computers (prevents lag in long games)

Red Alert

Fixed a bug that caused the game to go Out Of Sync when a player selected a MCV

-

/install update29

/restart

Red Alert

Improved OOS logs for disconnects

Adjusted resign delay (2 seconds)

Possible fix for Disconnect OOS

CnCNet Client

Improved automatic server choice for Chinese players

Faster initial connection in NoP2P mode

-

/install update30

/restart

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, FunkyFr3sh said:

/install update30

/restart

I have try these cmds in CNC lobby,but there is no response.Where I did wrong?

CnCNet Client

Fixed a bug that could start the LAN server twice

Fixed a bug where nicknames were not clickable in the main chat window (to open private message windows without scrolling the name list)

Red Alert

Fixed a bug that caused the game to go Out Of Sync when a player used the chronosphere or picked up a specific crate (TimeQuake)

Improved OOS logs for disconnects

The ignorelist is now working in-game too, the following words can still be received to ensure proper team play is still possible:

f, b, fb, fb?, front, back, base, home, help, chinook, cy, 
nook, heli, south, north, east, west, bottom, top, left, right, 
ally, a, yellow, blue, red, green, orange, grey, gray, teal, brown,
go, gogo, attack, ally me, go south, go north, i tank, i build, you tank,
you build, make tanks, make helis, tank, build, ref, refinery, ore, ore space, 
ref space, space, make depot, depot, v2, make v2, make cy, take cy, take depot,
repair, engi, use engi, send cy, need cy, wait, spec, specs, n, s, apc, 
transport, make boats, boats, cruisers, gg

-

/install update31

/restart

CnCNet Client

Mousewheel scrolling in the chat is now smoother (windows 10)

All bug fixes were grouped into 1 checkbox "Fix Known Bugs" with a new fix for Super Tesla (Red Alert)

The sendrate is now adjusted automatically depending on the distance of the players (to remove unnecessary delay)

Added italian translation by @black91

Red Alert

Fixed a bug that caused the game to go Out Of Sync when a player pressed the Abort button

Crash fix for co-op maps

-

/install update32

/restart

• Upvote 1

Hello,

thank you, but now i have some problems with my maps. They couldnt upload to the server. So the user in my channel cannot see the map and cannot play the map.

sorry for my english :D

6 hours ago, Wissam said:

Hello,

thank you, but now i have some problems with my maps. They couldnt upload to the server. So the user in my channel cannot see the map and cannot play the map.

sorry for my english :D

This should be fixed now, thanks for reporting!

Oh, I thought this is the other issue where the Tesla will sometimes do a lot more damage than normal. Someone made a YouTube video of it.

I was wondering, but you know how units show an 'F" in their selection box if they are in formation? Could you expand on that code so it will show say a 'G' if theyre in guard mode or an 'A' when in attack mode?

btw u can walk inf on water with a transport but not tanks, the tanks will blow up when you pull the transport away

On 9/2/2017 at 3:24 PM, Iran said:

I was wondering, but you know how units show an 'F" in their selection box if they are in formation? Could you expand on that code so it will show say a 'G' if theyre in guard mode or an 'A' when in attack mode?

I think thats in the pips.shp, would need to make new graphics for it, probably very difficult to display these new letters lol

On 9/2/2017 at 3:32 PM, Iran said:

btw u can walk inf on water with a transport but not tanks, the tanks will blow up when you pull the transport away

yea lol, i saw the videos. it's weird that it works for infantry

dkeeton wrote a TS patch so that the team numbers are displayed somewhere else in the selection box

Well there's also the issue that infantry can be iron curtained when they pick up Iron Curtain crate but cant when you use the super weapon

CnCNet Client

Removed old server list for chinese players

Improved error logging

Red Alert

Fixed M.A.D. tank bug from previous update

Improved error logging

CnCNet Client

A QuickMatch button was added for ladder testers

Improved connection test for chinese players

Red Alert

Added missing stat fields for the ladder (Map previews are now showing on the ladder website)

Allies chat now appends (Allies) to the chat message to make sure all players know the message was private

CnCNet Client

Improved automatic server choice for chinese players

Better QuickMatch updater

Red Alert

Fix for HelpText crash (0x004b065b)

Fix for Mammoth Tank crash (0x00453b6f)

CnCNet Client

Fixed a crash caused by bad settings (Tiberian sun)

Public ladder testing is now available via a new "Ranked Match" button