CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TK3600

Red Alert 2:YR AI improvement mod (Update!! 1.18.05.16) Compatible with CNC client now

Hey Mr. TK

So I have noticed the 3 factories making 3 tanks, and 2 rax making 2 boris/tanya and acting like cloning vat,

But there is something new about your ai

So i created new map and, with trigger, gave your AI 3 MCV. He made 9 war factories, and 3 nuclear power plants + 4 industrial plants LOOOL.

makes me wonder how much does it reduce cost XD

Im impressed with your trigger. I like it. Each MCV duplicate buildings just like cloning vat. I havent tried it with superweapons yet xD

• Thanks 1

Hello Mr. TK,

I was thinking that paradropped GIs should auto deploy and destroy units around them. after they kill units/sentry guns, then they destroy buildings. after that they undeploy and move on. they will do much better damage when they deploy.

i hope thats not too much bother to do lol

9 hours ago, MapDesigner said:

Hello Mr. TK,

I was thinking that paradropped GIs should auto deploy and destroy units around them. after they kill units/sentry guns, then they destroy buildings. after that they undeploy and move on. they will do much better damage when they deploy.

i hope thats not too much bother to do lol

I have tried and I can't do it. I guess it is hard coded too. Only modify exe file can do it.