Looking for some old players of TS & FS

j1r2

I'm J1R2 and I am looking for some old players from Command & Conquer both TS & FS 

Had quite a few players in a lot of clans sometimes jumping from one clan to another haha some were even in several clans same time 

the clan I created was YDT ( you'll die trying) if there is any players from around that era get in contact cheers 

J1R2

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

You created YDT(2). I created YDT original ;) 

Who are you lol I don't recall you from Tibermach days... It has been a while though! 

Where's Rag? Urab? Pete I forgot his login just remember name, from darlo? Matt - harkownzu, he might have been irco era can't remember... Laz?ephesus?  Noord?? Henky? And many more... Where are all the YDT members now?!?!? 

Good times! 

i heard that a few of the brits were on league of legends, but im not entirely sure. ray might know how to get in tough with gster or roo and they could give you urab's contact if they're still in touch. haven't seen rag since my noob days and i couldn't tell you about any of the rest ?

Edited by c0rpsmakr

• 3 months later...
On 9/16/2018 at 9:52 PM, Tibermach said:

The more I say j1r2 the more I get a feeling we did play together at some stage! 

c0rps still in contact with any of them? 

of course we did lol if there is anybody who can remind you of all it will be Stej

Edited by j1r2
added information

On 9/13/2018 at 6:57 PM, Tibermach said:

Who are you lol I don't recall you from Tibermach days... It has been a while though! 

Where's Rag? Urab? Pete I forgot his login just remember name, from darlo? Matt - harkownzu, he might have been irco era can't remember... Laz?ephesus?  Noord?? Henky? And many more... Where are all the YDT members now?!?!? 

Good times! 

stej's ulitmate players list.JPG

I along with Jerry helped create GAMER ....I then left GAMER and made my own clan,  I created YDT.

This created tension between GAMER clan and YDT I was there everyday many hours long. I was lucky enough to win a couple of prizes from westwood studios 

I eventually lost interest and handed the reins over to Sam.

20181230_131311.jpg

20181230_131351.jpg

Edited by j1r2
added information
  • Like 2

On 9/13/2018 at 6:57 PM, Tibermach said:

Good times! 

no it was i

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
On 12/30/2018 at 6:45 PM, j1r2 said:

no it was i

Nice one fair play my memory is bad! Now you mention it, sounds about right. Was so long ago and in the early days. Quality :)

you need to get back on it j1r2! 

5 hours ago, Baz said:

l3az was me in irco :) What happened to Steelc0re? I still speak to Sunny if you remember him?

Who was sunny?? 

I'm steel0re baz! Got a new YouTube channel now. Been back playing for almost 3 years I think now lol it's good I really got back into it! When you returning?? :)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2019 at 9:59 PM, Tibermach said:

Nice one fair play my memory is bad! Now you mention it, sounds about right. Was so long ago and in the early days. Quality :)

you need to get back on it j1r2! 

Who was sunny?? 

I'm steel0re baz! Got a new YouTube channel now. Been back playing for almost 3 years I think now lol it's good I really got back into it! When you returning?? :)

Good to hear you got back into it mate. I had a go but I’ve got a MacBook Pro and no mouse anymore so makes it challenging! ? Sunnyjosh or no1sunset I think his name was. He used to always host the 8 player FF games.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lot of the players mentioned do actually still play time to time they just namehide :)

Yo lurk i remember when u and ur homies broke the server and remember when instead of fixing exploits they just disabled chat. Such a good game with a history if such poor support until lately. 

On 8/18/2019 at 4:31 AM, Lurker said:

I am an old FS player I owned the clan -Mode- Team Mode with Nautica.

Team push rank on the pacific server and ruin the community for everyone.

nice to see you!

(I can’t believe certain people are permanently banned from this community).

Lurker you should donate some time to helping cncnet perfect issues to make up for the damage you did on the WOL servers.

Edited by Black

Too true I'm afraid. While a lot of water has passed under the bridge since those days, that initial damage caused to the community (and FS community in particular) had a massive lasting impact on the game and the people who play it ?.